2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

currently I drive around 2200-2800km in Singapore... Previous car around 1800-2200 km but staying slightly further from work.. "Hate" this car don't know why my monthly driven distance longer now

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

currently I drive around 2200-2800km in Singapore... Previous car around 1800-2200 km but staying slightly further from work.. "Hate" this car don't know why my monthly driven distance longer now ð­

Confirm u purposely take longer roads lol. I also driving slightly more compared to past. Avg monthly is 2000km. Best is I stay only 1km from work.... dunno I everyday drive to where lol...
  • Praise 1

Confirm u purposely take longer roads lol. I also driving slightly more compared to past. Avg monthly is 2000km. Best is I stay only 1km from work.... dunno I everyday drive to where lol...

Same same, I make day trip to KL, ~700km, once or twice per month. And Changi/Tuas run on every Sunday morning. My motto : Not about the destination, more to enjoy the driving journeys with my FXT
  • Praise 2

Wah 1km away only

Wah 1km away only ð I stay 7km away from work

Love hate relationship... But for the reason of saving on the pump to buy another car.. I rather stick with the car or take public transport

Haha confirm.. I purposely always drive to KL instead of taking flight there.. Clear carbon and faster. 2.5 hours can reach Bukit Bintang after clearing Tuas checkpoint. Take flight still got to go Changi, wait for flight, clear Malaysia custom, take train to central then take taxi

Haha... main reason not to take flight is no car (FXT) to drive around KL ...

If only fxt is more fuel efficient.

A figure like 9kmlitre is acceptable.

But under 9 is Siong

My average (manual calculation) for about 15k km is 9.5km/l with 50/50 HW/City driving. That is very good consider the car weight and AWD. Further more, I am driving in Sport mode 90% of the time.

I'm also thinking of getting the FXT in the next few months (my current sedan's COE expires in Feb next year). Need a bigger car to accommodate the baby chair and pram. :) And the impressive value it brings relative to its power is a huge plus for me. (I totally agree with some of you that poor FC is a small cost in the grand scheme of things.)

That said, the FXT was not my first choice. I had originally set my eyes on a Lexus NX, but obviously it's way more expensive (I can buy two FNAs at that price!) and after having committed to buying a house, I could only wave goodbye to that dream.

But a part of me still itches to look around. The new VW Tiguan seems quite attractive, and is going to be cheaper than the NX for sure - that is if i can finally come to terms with the fact that VW is a cheater-bug brand. :)

I'll most probably stick to the FXT though. I'm already thinking of transferring my BBK to it and shopping around for a set of rims that can accommodate it (yes I know the warranty will be void). But what's a Subaru that is not zhng-ed? The rear underspoiler is also super chio but it may make more financial sense to buy the Taiwanese replica online.

Anyone else also into lightly modding their Foresters?

Remember, cheong only when your baby is not in your car....

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Just to share my FC. 

FNA driving for 1.5 years.

60% High way 40% City- Always hit between 600-650 KM per tank wtih normal driving. 

I feel that FC is all depend on driving pattern, to me I find FNA really good FC compare to my previous 1.5l Impreza (only manage 400+ each tank ).

BTW how can I join the FB group or watsaap group? 

Haaa after test drive, can understand why you all have higher mileage than usual.. .[laugh][:p], esp sports mode.

You just went for test drive?

Haha... main reason not to take flight is no car (FXT) to drive around KL ...

KL have Grab taxi

If only fxt is more fuel efficient.

A figure like 9kmlitre is acceptable.

But under 9 is Siong

9km/Litre can... Drive the car like a 2.0na style of driving. Can do that. Else normal driving style in 50/50 city highway driving is average maybe 8km/L with usual faster pickup which is really reasonable consider the car is AWD. When monsoon comes then Subaru driver will appreciate the AWD

Hi all,

Just to share my FC.

FNA driving for 1.5 years.

60% High way 40% City- Always hit between 600-650 KM per tank wtih normal driving.

I feel that FC is all depend on driving pattern, to me I find FNA really good FC compare to my previous 1.5l Impreza (only manage 400+ each tank ).

BTW how can I join the FB group or watsaap group?

Heard there is a WhatsApp group but I'm not too sure.. Let me know how to join also

I just change to 'S' mode instead of 'I' mode. More power and yet more fuel efficient... It's so weird. Plus the rev is always 2k plus.

I just change to 'S' mode instead of 'I' mode. More power and yet more fuel efficient... It's so weird. Plus the rev is always 2k plus.

Yes, that's why I had been using S mode as mention in my earlier post.

[:p][inlove]

This car after test drive will get addict to it, because you know cannot get anything similar at the price range...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2