2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Well, I guess all manufacturers are quite aggressive on their declared fc. Makes it really hard to compare when trying to choose/buy cars.

The FXT on normal school run (with lots of traffic lights) tends to hit 7-8 km/l. But once on highways, it's a lot easier to hit more than 10 km/l.

My fxt runs on 5w40 motul and shell or esso 98 fuel. On city driving, normal school runs (which I do daily), I still clocks around 10km/L easily. 70-80% hw easily yields 12-13km/L. This is the only car I've ever owned that exceeds manufacturer's claimed fc..
↡ Advertisement

My fxt runs on 5w40 motul and shell or esso 98 fuel. On city driving, normal school runs (which I do daily), I still clocks around 10km/L easily. 70-80% hw easily yields 12-13km/L. This is the only car I've ever owned that exceeds manufacturer's claimed fc..

Hmm. I've yet to have my first service and only pump spc 95 at the moment. Could be the cause for the 20-30% difference.

anyone of you received from MI a birthday voucher for redemption?

mystery goodie bag? What is inside?

I dont want to waste trip there to collect.  

Hi... Anyone interested in doing 3M crystalline solar film tinting together?

I called up DS Specialty Services in Eunos and was quoted bet $1050 to $1150 for Forester inclusive of the sun roof... There is a difference of $100 as he is not too sure of the exact size of e our sun roof...

However if we can get 3 cars to do it together, he will willing to do it at $980 nett...

Or does anyone here has better deals to share for the 3M crystalline package? Thks in advance! :)

Zen tint same same as 3M crystalline at $430....
  • Praise 2

I just notice this on reverse cam. From the screen, I can see the car bumper and number plate, is it normal? But I check the camera it seems OK. 

But after few second the warning "Check Surroundings Before Backing Up" came up then will block the car plate. 

Believe it's fine. Looks the same as mine.

My SE told me that we would be able to see the edge of the bumper from the rear camera.

are door visors useful or aesthetically pleasing?

SE willing to throw in FOC, no rebate for opting out...

if it's original subaru forester visors, take. the quality is very good.

very useful to wind down windows during rainy days when driving, or during very hot days when parked.

Well, I guess all manufacturers are quite aggressive on their declared fc. Makes it really hard to compare when trying to choose/buy cars.

The FXT on normal school run (with lots of traffic lights) tends to hit 7-8 km/l. But once on highways, it's a lot easier to hit more than 10 km/l.

mine is 13.3km/l declared.

real world 8.5 to 8.9 km/l. felt abit cheated as i tot toyota engines are supposed to be frugal  [laugh]

i am not a heavy footer but i do get caught in jams and city driving fairly often.

am on 18" wheels though. 1" larger than stock, but is much lighter. tyre width is the same, 225/40/R18 instead of 225/45/R17.

Supersonic

very useful to wind down windows during rainy days when driving, or during very hot days when parked.

also useful if someone lets out a secret fart in the car.....

Hypersonic

Bros

Anyone upgraded to stebel horns? Where to buy and install? Thanks

Can try this $60.

post-170514-0-03816300-1488373073_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Got my FNA last week, enjoying every drive.

I know FXT has memory seats and FNA does not.

Does anyone know if I can install the memory seat feature in my FNA?

Does MI do it? or find external provider.

My wife and 1 drive the car and sometime it is a little hassle to keep changing positions.

Thanks

Turbocharged

Zen tint same same as 3M crystalline at $430....

errrr....on paper looks the same me thinks

↡ Advertisement