2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Hypersonic
(edited)

errrr....on paper looks the same me thinks

I am using it.

It is good, no need to paid extra just for the brand.

Many chats group owner are also using it.

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement

I am using it.

as good as coolnlite or kvool?

if performance 80% close , its value for money already...considering its more half the price of coolnlite.

I just notice this on reverse cam. From the screen, I can see the car bumper and number plate, is it normal? But I check the camera it seems OK. 

But after few second the warning "Check Surroundings Before Backing Up" came up then will block the car plate. 

Mine is the same. I checked with them already. It is normal.

There is no way to adjust the camera because it is fitted like that.

If the new Forester product model goes with this design, it will be a top seller !  

Looks rugged and conti too!

Believe that's the Viziv concept. It's a 7 seater meant to be launched end of this year and released for sale in 2018 in the US. At least based on the bloomberg article below.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-01/subaru-s-spiritual-message-spurs-u-s-sales-as-rivals-discount

Also, it notes that Forester was named the "top-rated small SUV for a fourth-straight year, beating out the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 and Ford Escape"

Turbocharged
(edited)

If the new Forester product model goes with this design, it will be a top seller !

Looks rugged and conti too!

Subaru is known to have perfectly cool concept designs downgraded to become mediocre bread and butter production design.

You go google the 2017 impreza concept vs production you will know the big difference.

So dont count on the final design to look so nice....

Funny that it's classified as a small suv.. Then the Vezels and QQs must be tiny SUVs :)

QQ and Vezel are not SUVs. They are compact crossovers...bascially lifestyle cars.

in other places you need at least an AWD to qualify as SUV. Thats why its compared to other 4WD or AWD SUVs lile the Rav4 CRV and Escape/Kuga. Even the 4wd Suzuki S-cross is more SUV than the Vezel.

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Funny that it's classified as a small suv.. Then the Vezels and QQs must be tiny SUVs :)

In the land of big Apple, Forester is really a small car compare to those America 4.0L V8 SUV.

Forester is never considered a mid size SUV. Only in our small and expensive island, it look big.

Forester is never considered a mid size SUV. Only in our small and expensive island, it look big.

I know a blog called:

"Small potatoes make the steak look bigger" 

[laugh]

Turbocharged

I am using it.

Usual la.. using sure say good..me use stock.. I also say stock good.
  • Dislike 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, does any kind soul know how to join the forester WhatsApp group? Waiting for my forester coe now... So excited and can't wait...

↡ Advertisement