SUV: X-Trail or Harrier?

Char

Neutral Newbie

How much?

Xtrail's only plus point is the 3rd row seat. The only 2L SUV with it.

Different PIs diff quote... around $170k +-

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Trust me Xtrail is not good as you think if you ready want to drive at off road condition as I have tested it. Most properly you will get a lot of broken parts and xtrail most properly will not be able to get itself out of the mud if she get stuck in one....Going off-road, you should consider a Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Wrangler, Benz G class or Hummer. Use the right tools to do the job.....

bro you are quite naughty lah,

TS asking Xtrail and Harrier, you purposed plenty of high end Conti SUVs, it is senseless,

if TS affordable , why need to ask the stupid question :a-no:

Edited by MQX87511

(edited)

bro you are quite naughty lah,

TS asking Xtrail and Harrier, you purposed plenty of high end Conti SUVs, it is senseless,

if TS affordable , why need to ask the stupid question :a-no:

TS is saying want off-road choose Xtrail, I am trying to say Xtrail is like Harrier, it does not have a full off road capability so don't any how advise people to buy one and go off road. If people are serious want to do off road get the right car or will end up in trouble la.

Edited by EG73
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

TS is saying want off-road choose Xtrail, I am trying to say Xtrail is like Harrier, it does not have a full off road capability so don't any how advise people to buy one and go off road. If people are serious want to do off road get the right car or will end up in trouble la.

How about Forester XT, it may not look sleek and sophisticated like the x-trail or Harrier, but surely it performs better in offroad right?

Turbocharged

Wow beautiful and handsome !! Our PI got bring in this model ?

Harrier G's sport more expensive... as Allblack say most about 170k+... 15k over regular Harrier. It's mostly look-faster bits... and sportier instrument clusters in red.

Most of the SUVs we see on the road are unlikely to be off-road worthy. Probably only the Rangerover & Pajero...

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Thats so dumb of you, in Japan itself there is no lexus, look in the lta website there is no lexus, in fact lexus is toyota. when u cant afford a harrier dun be sour

. sounds cheap yourself. inferior complex trash like u sure want to make yourself feel better

How can you say that? How can you say Lexus is just a Toyota?

How can you say all the people that drive a Lexus is just driving a Toyota?

How can you say there is no Lexus is Japan? I have seen lots of them.

Here are some pictures for you of Luxi in Japan.

Please don't sprout nonsense here and look down on all the Luxus owners here.

:D

post-23002-0-66369500-1436193881.jpg

post-23002-0-90894600-1436193887.jpg

post-23002-0-07874800-1436193894_thumb.jpg

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

Thats so dumb of you, in Japan itself there is no lexus, look in the lta website there is no lexus, in fact lexus is toyota. when u cant afford a harrier dun be sour

. sounds cheap yourself. inferior complex trash like u sure want to make yourself feel better

Do you know the difference between you and a pencil?

A pencil has a point and you have none.

• Praise 10

Do you know the difference between you and a pencil?

A pencil has a point and you have none.

the pencil can poke ... very painful ouch hahha

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

Most of the SUVs we see on the road are unlikely to be off-road worthy. Probably only the Rangerover & Pajero...

You are very right on this. I certainly do not drive a Xtrail or Harrier off road, most SUV are for show than off road. I once drive the Xtrail over the road divider (low type) and get a few knock on the front. I end up spending a hundred to repair the damage. Hee....

Confirm I will go for Harrier ! Which PI to recommend ?

U can try my PI, mr Gordon from Prime car HP: 8283 2665. Make sure got stock and can do immediate delivery. Put everything black and white or else they should refund the deposit. I put deposit only 2K. They deliver my harrier within a week. Tell him Roy recommend one. :) btw, if u need a camera for your new car can look for me Loh. See url: www.inspirland.com.

U can try my PI, mr Gordon from Prime car HP: 8283 2665. Make sure got stock and can do immediate delivery. Put everything black and white or else they should refund the deposit. I put deposit only 2K. They deliver my harrier within a week. Tell him Roy recommend one. :) btw, if u need a camera for your new car can look for me Loh. See url: www.inspirland.com.

You Harrier comes with spare tire ?

You Harrier comes with spare tire ?

No but it come with repair kid. You can request for it as I don't because I don't drive this car to Malaysia. Btw, why you need a spare tire? It taking up weight as your Harrier already very heavy. If you need to go Malaysia just rent a spare tire but I would recommend you to use the repair kid as changing out tire on Malaysia road can be danger. Just take note that any promise by PI must be in black & white, if they don't mean is empty promise. A lot of people kana wait for a long time for their car because PI don't have ready stock and even they said guarantee COE, it never come after many bit.

Which one is a good buy ? Both about the same price and Harrier higher OMV and different about few thousands in OMV, X-trail offer free 2 years servicing and 5 years warranty and PI consider no warranty .

AD VS PI !

2WD VS 4WD !

since you stressed on "SUV" in the topic, I will choose X-trail, because Harrier doesn't have the most basic SUV function "AWD",

otherwise, a MPV totally can achieve same function as Harrier with much lower price,

No but it come with repair kid. You can request for it as I don't because I don't drive this car to Malaysia. Btw, why you need a spare tire? It taking up weight as your Harrier already very heavy. If you need to go Malaysia just rent a spare tire but I would recommend you to use the repair kid as changing out tire on Malaysia road can be danger. Just take note that any promise by PI must be in black & white, if they don't mean is empty promise. A lot of people kana wait for a long time for their car because PI don't have ready stock and even they said guarantee COE, it never come after many bit.

Thanks for you great advice and really appreciated ! Is it possible what package they offer you in pm me ?

↡ Advertisement