Why is Toyota Altis cheaper than Vios?

Kindaixin

Axio will never be brought in by BM. Because Axio is a JDM, and was never meant for export outside of Japan. As part of Toyota's global strategy, its overseas equivalent would be the local Corolla models - in Singapore and SEA, that is the Altis.

Prius C is still around... though not very popular. Although I know Chan Chun Sing is driving one...

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=11712

Prius C is popular as a taxi and uber car. Lol.

↡ Advertisement

I see toyota showroom like bo lang

Ppl will get sick of the design and simple features they r getting after paying so much.

And I can't believe that the survey dare to claim altis is the top selling model for 2014 or 15. Everyday I'm seeing so many vezel on the road, guess the my eyes r playing tricks on me

Maybe is because many who bought altis do not drive much outside. Whereas, for vezel owners, they drive a lot. :b

You mean uber Vezel drivers very hardworking. Agree.

Maybe is because many who bought altis do not drive much outside. Whereas, for vezel owners, they drive a lot. :b

HMmmm.... i m considering getting a Vios 2007 (preferred) or 2006.... either soon to renew COE or renewed 5 yrs COE type..... Auto trans...

Been looking out in sgcarmart... but unsure how to see which is a GOOD or worthy buy...

Any wise man's advice here pls?