White Ants on Bridge now become Black!

Rayoflight

Anyone noticed today island wide like alot of men in black camp on bridge at major expressways? cte from sle towards city, 4 men stationed with tripod stand camera

Just now along nicole highway, bridge before suntec city at beach road.. Also 3 mib on bridge..

Today they desperate for $$$$ issit

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

Anyone noticed today island wide like alot of men in black camp on bridge at major expressways? cte from sle towards city, 4 men stationed with tripod stand camera

Just now along nicole highway, bridge before suntec city at beach road.. Also 3 mib on bridge..

Today they desperate for $$$$ issit

everybody knows MIB catches aliens not speeding cars

you should have just continued to speed in any case...esp if you are an alien in disguise

:D

• Praise 2

No leh...

Yesterday just encountered one... along AYE (from tuas to city)... the overhead bridge right after ave 6 exit...

the white sit almost center of the bridge, but near to lane 1... most importantly the white is facing toward city direction...

now they sibei cunning... no longer face the driver.. they use backstabbing method...

• Praise 3

also notice there are a few station at the traffic junction after you exit the TPE (SLE) at Jalan Kayu.

probably measuring the speed vehicles travelling towards the new Sengkang West flyover bah

• Praise 1

5th Gear
(edited)

This morning less than 2km along Thomson road from Junction of AMK ave 1 to Thomson Plaza got 2 LTA enforcement catch bus lane offenders, 2 TP one motorbikes, one sniper on overhead bridge.

Now sniper damn power, aim those towards sembawang road from the other side of the overhead bridge. So those going towards Thomson plaza can spot him but the one he aiming at cannot see him.

Edited by Alg

Haha did they outsourced to Cisco for this role? There were like 3-4 guys on a bridge!

they outsourced to india ...

india_1890357c.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

No leh...

Yesterday just encountered one... along AYE (from tuas to city)... the overhead bridge right after ave 6 exit...

the white sit almost center of the bridge, but near to lane 1... most importantly the white is facing toward city direction...

now they sibei cunning... no longer face the driver.. they use backstabbing method...

backstabbing method better

see them from far can slow down. pass them just nice, 70/80/90km/h.

if face me, then i worry coz i wun know at which point my speed already recorded.

More like bayi method... cum come from behind....

Now we all must protect our backside!

• Praise 1

Just drive within the limits and away from 1st lane. Wats there to be worried about? If kanna just pay up lor. Just dun kpkb why I 10km/h more also tio can liao

(edited)

I received a love letter on April that i exceed 20km in Nicoll highway and submitted my particular. To my surprise, they wrote back that that will just issue me a warning instead of 130$ and 3 points.

Edited by Earthboy

if face me, then i worry coz i wun know at which point my speed already recorded.

Yup same here spotted one slowed down in time. Now have to look up at all bridges.

God knows how many i have missed already.

They also stand on the side of the road FYI. And nite time is not a problem it seems.

• Praise 1

think safer and less chance of e-brake.

still remember the vid of the motorcyclist flipping over the car [jawdrop]

(edited)

Personally i felt that speed camera is more effective leh..

it's common to travel like 10km/h above limits leh.. where got pple die die travel 60 on 60 roads..

Hiding on bridge got surprise element but also got cock people jam brakes when they see it last minute

Edited by Rayoflight
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Yup same here spotted one slowed down in time. Now have to look up at all bridges.

God knows how many i have missed already.

They also stand on the side of the road FYI. And nite time is not a problem it seems.

Slow down but not jammed brake ho. Wait car behind tailgate and kiss you....

(edited)

we always try to maintain there but unknowlingly, it was already 70++. they think our right foot is like cruise control, can set speed de!

lately really got alot on the bridge. 1 week can like see them at 3 different places.

Personally i felt that speed camera is more effective leh..

it's common to travel like 10km/h above limits leh.. where got pple die die travel 60 on 60 roads..

Hiding on bridge got surprise element but also got cock people jam brakes when they see it last minute

Edited by Earthboy
↡ Advertisement