New Hyundai Tucson

Darryl

Yes, I was given a voucher for solar film by glymaxx worth $325 @ Seranggon Ave 4.

Which my SE told it just a basic solar film. I would go for a better solar film with top up.

Yet to book an appointment to get it install.

Does this mean that Komoco is not doing it for you? I thought it is part of the freebies that come with the car? Or is this thrown in by your SE from his own commission?

↡ Advertisement

Does this mean that Komoco is not doing it for you? I thought it is part of the freebies that come with the car? Or is this thrown in by your SE from his own commission?

I heard from my SE is that they will give you vocuher and you have to go to the workshop yourself. The reason is because of the lemon law. they don't want because of the solar film not doing well then the customer go complain to komoco. So if any thing not right to the solar film, customer has to settle with the solar film company directly. 

I heard from my SE is that they will give you vocuher and you have to go to the workshop yourself. The reason is because of the lemon law. they don't want because of the solar film not doing well then the customer go complain to komoco. So if any thing not right to the solar film, customer has to settle with the solar film company directly.

Hmmm... That's so crappy... is it common practice now? What about in car cameras etc???

I heard from my SE is that they will give you vocuher and you have to go to the workshop yourself. The reason is because of the lemon law. they don't want because of the solar film not doing well then the customer go complain to komoco. So if any thing not right to the solar film, customer has to settle with the solar film company directly. 

I just contacted my SE about it. Yes, they only give out voucher.

Hmmm... That's so crappy... is it common practice now? What about in car cameras etc???

Car camera should be pre-installed. I guess the chances of getting complains for the solar film installation is high due to workmanship.

Car camera should be pre-installed. I guess the chances of getting complains for the solar film installation is high due to workmanship.

Oh... thanks for the update. But I asked about in car camera cos I probably don't want to use what is given but my own two channel model that researched on. Wonder if they will install for me. What models they offer you? I want the Thinkware F750. It seems the best specs and also system.

Oh... thanks for the update. But I asked about in car camera cos I probably don't want to use what is given but my own two channel model that researched on. Wonder if they will install for me. What models they offer you? I want the Thinkware F750. It seems the best specs and also system.

No harm to ask but chances could be low. May be you can request to do the cabling first and then install yourself

Edited by DonaldKuok

Yes, I was given a voucher for solar film by glymaxx worth $325 @ Seranggon Ave 4.

Which my SE told it just a basic solar film. I would go for a better solar film with top up.

Btw, care to share what was your car price?

Maybe might wanna try if the voucher can be given back in terms of savings and you can do a better tint sourced yourself?

Today got the solar film installed.

Get the highest grade titatnium which originally $1500. But just need to top up $450 with that voucher.

Quite fast done in less than 2hours.

Btw, care to share what was your car price?

I paid for $119609 after Coe rebate.

My Hyundai came with free front camera and the tinting from Glymaxx as well. Didn't even need the voucher, I called up and made an appointment directly and told them my SE name.

Honestly, the free tint is useless at blocking out the afternoon sun. You will still feel the burning sensation on your skin. Not a big deal if you don't drive often in the afternoon.

My Hyundai came with free front camera and the tinting from Glymaxx as well. Didn't even need the voucher, I called up and made an appointment directly and told them my SE name.

Honestly, the free tint is useless at blocking out the afternoon sun. You will still feel the burning sensation on your skin. Not a big deal if you don't drive often in the afternoon.

Hi flash when you bought yr car and when you collect yr car? Coz I'm still waiting. Supposedly mid March, but til now still no news no picture

Today got the solar film installed.

Get the highest grade titatnium which originally $1500. But just need to top up $450 with that voucher.

Quite fast done in less than 2hours.

I paid for $119609 after Coe rebate.

Jordan what's the initial price? $123k? How come got Coe rebate? How to entitled for Coe rebate

Hi flash when you bought yr car and when you collect yr car? Coz I'm still waiting. Supposedly mid March, but til now still no news no picture

Jordan what's the initial price? $123k? How come got Coe rebate? How to entitled for Coe rebate

Err quite long ago already, haha. COE secured? I got mine 10 days after COE secured and 2 days after registration.

Yup, initial is $123k, Coe rebate at $43k.

Got Coe at $38.6k, so Komoco got to rebate $4k+ to me.

For those that booked in late JAN - early Feb , SE says the shipment for the base

model Tucson arrived today. He say global demand is strong for Hyundai and especially 

for the new Elantra. Factory in South Korea is operating full capacity.........lol 

For those that booked in late JAN - early Feb , SE says the shipment for the base

model Tucson arrived today. He say global demand is strong for Hyundai and especially 

for the new Elantra. Factory in South Korea is operating full capacity.........lol 

Don't mind my ignorance, base model means? The one with sunroof or without? I'm eagerly waiting for mine to reach

Don't mind my ignorance, base model means? The one with sunroof or without? I'm eagerly waiting for mine to reach

Means no sunroof...I am still waiting for my sunroof. SE said end April. I booked in early Feb at 113,900

Edited by DonaldKuok

yr SE really steady. I asked mine. He kept telling me mid March but til now still no news yet

Edited by Yu245
↡ Advertisement