New Hyundai Tucson

Darryl

15 hours ago, Car_man said:

Hi, will be getting 2017 Tucson 2.0. Anything i should look out for?

question: what is the tyre that come original with the car? Is it Nexen? Just want to check if previous owner change the tyres.

How many litres of CVT oil is needed to replace? And also requite to change the transmition filter?

what brand and model of battery i can replace?

thanks

The Tucson 2.0 is using 6 speed auto and not CVT transmission. Pls use the correct transmission oil 😀

↡ Advertisement

DCT maintainance cost is much higher and like VAG dual clutch, it depend on luck when it will breakdown. 
Fun to drive but looking at long term, Normal auto transmission is easily to maintain

On 12/11/2020 at 1:28 AM, Car_man said:

DCT maintainance cost is much higher and like VAG dual clutch, it depend on luck when it will breakdown. 
Fun to drive but looking at long term, Normal auto transmission is easily to maintain

Not true lar... only that generation of dry dual clutch gearbox from VW had problems... thereafter it's been good... so far...

• Praise 1

Hi all, 

I am looking at diesel variant for 3rd Generation Tucson.

Anyone members driving or driven?

Keen to share any maintenance issue/s or advise on the car?

TIA 🙂 

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone, 

I just bought a 2nd hand 2018 Tucson 1.6T, is there any FB group or WhatsApp/Telegram group that I could join for lobangs it whatsoever so as to learn from the more seasoned Tucson drivers. 

Also can I check with any of the 1.6T drivers on the common problems faced. 

TIA. 

On 5/6/2020 at 12:14 PM, teomingern said:

The Tucson is one handsome car... pity the pricing lar... otherwise it will be much more popular with buyers here... the 1.6 L turbo is very attractive actually...

That’s true .. but the turbo lag needs improvement 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice and insights here. I'm eyeing on the 2018 Tucson 1.6A GLS T-GDi DCT Turbo. I'm worried about the DCT issue/hearsay. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys! I’ve created a SG Telegram group where all Hyundai Tucson car owners are able to chat and share all they know about Tucson! 

Hope yall may join and give support to one another 🤝🏻👍🏻

https://t.me/+6rkfIfK2DwhiMjI9

↡ Advertisement