How to solve unwanted noises in your car

My 3.5yrs got a lot squeaky noise from all the door rubber seal. After bought this and applied on the rubber. Noise is gone.

rps20191102_124106.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

49 minutes ago, Tohto said:

My 3.5yrs got a lot squeaky noise from all the door rubber seal. After bought this and applied on the rubber. Noise is gone.

rps20191102_124106.jpg

Remember to reapply later

• Praise 1

Hey guys, recently I brought my car for servicing and changed the rear brake pads, spark plug and maintenance of the engine gasket.

Right after the brake pads were changed, I began to hear squeaky noises when the car was travelling at low speeds. The strange thing is when the noise will only appear when the engine gets warmer. 

I’m thinking if it’s the disc rotors as they appeared to have grooves on it. Anyone has any idea? 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
37 minutes ago, zendriver said:

Hey guys, recently I brought my car for servicing and changed the rear brake pads, spark plug and maintenance of the engine gasket.

Right after the brake pads were changed, I began to hear squeaky noises when the car was travelling at low speeds. The strange thing is when the noise will only appear when the engine gets warmer. 

I’m thinking if it’s the disc rotors as they appeared to have grooves on it. Anyone has any idea? 

Squeak sounds that go away or change when the car warms up can be a challenge to locate because they don’t stick around long making them difficult to catch soon enough.

If it changes with the RPM’s (revolution per minute), then the noise is coming from the motor.

If the noise changes with the speed you drive, then it is coming from the wheels or an axle.

Can bring back to check with your mech if you are worried. 🙂

Hi

Most car noises come from the engine, belts and pulleys, hoses, exhaust system, tires, suspension system, tire to pavement contact, braking and aerodynamic interference. 

You can remove the interior panels where you think the source of the rattle is coming from. Cut the sound deadening to fit behind the panel with scissors or shears.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1