New Age Polish Singapore No.1 Leading Vehicle Surface Protection Company.

newagepolish

Did a 4 layer ceramic coating with New Age yesterday immediately after receiving my new Suzuki Swift 1.0T (first time engaging professionals to do coating).

Package: 4 layer coating and front lamp PPF

Positive First Impression: Within 1 minute upon arrival the team spotted a minor dent at the driver's external door handle which I managed to inform the SE to take subsequent action. Was pleasantly surprised with the shop owner's down to earth approach, enthusiasm for cars, and professionalism. 

Happy with end product: Picked up the car after 8 hours with my wife and were absolutely amazed with the glossiness and outlook of the car. Very happy with the service and the shop owner continued to engage us through conversation on how to maintain and what to follow up to ensure maximum performance of the coating.

Consultation: Collected my new Mazda CX-30 soul red and bring the car to Gabriel for consultation on the first day. Gabriel is super friendly and very hands-on and down to earth even though he is the owner of the shop. Took some time to demo and explain PPF vs. ceramic coating, and he enquired about my expected routine before making recommendation. No hard-selling and very informative for new owner like me. Eventually decided on Kubebond Extreme Plus package (10 layers exterior with complimentary interior coating) + bonnet PPF. 

Actual day: Gabriel and his team of two staff quickly identified some unevenness at car door edge, tiny hairline scratch at side mirror and swirl mark at B pillar, presumably from original handling. Very impressed with their thoroughness and professionalism. They manage to correct and polish away those imperfections. 

Collection: After 9 hours of work and full 18 hours of curing in Gabriel's shop, finally collected my shiny and protected CX-30! So happy with the deep, lust crystal soul red on the car! On top of that, the package comes with complimentary protector for headlamp, door edge, handle guard, and boot ledge which will be very handy protection. Lastly, the complimentary parking coupon is much appreciated or else would have to pay $30+ parking fee >.<

Overall: Very positive experience, not just about the product but also the service, attitude and Gabriel's passion on car detailing. Money can buy the product but not the rest. Highly recommended!

New Age Polish was the last stop before deciding on which grooming shop to go to for Ceramic coating on a GLB200.

Was impressed that Gabriel who is the boss is actually so hands-on whereby he will wash, polish cars together with his workers.

This is the only shop it promises no juddering of front windscreen wipers on a Mercedes car after ceramic coating because they are using ceramic coating products from Kubebond, which has a series of products for different surfaces [e.g. GLASSSHIELD (FOR GLASS PROTECTION), NU INTERIOR (FOR INTERIOR RUBBER/PLASTIC PROTECTION)].

Dropped the car at 9.30am, stayed throughout the whole session to witness the process of ceramic coating. Was impressed by the workmanship of Gabriel and his workers. One key point to note is that for New Age Polish, the Ceramic coating is sprayed on and then wiped off. This allows the ceramic coating to be coated on hard to reach areas (e.g. edges of the rims), which is a plus compared to shops that only apply ceramic coating using a piece of cloth wrapped around a block. 

The car was finally ready at 4pm after one whole day of hard work. The exterior plastics look more black after the application of ceramic coating meant for plastic protection.

Take a look at the water beading effect on the front windscreen and the bonnet. The front bonnet is like a big piece of mirror.

http://streamable.com/kuaj8g

New Age Polish is one of the grooming shops you should consider dropping by if you are intending to do a ceramic coating for your car.

20201222_153143.jpg

Edited by Llpl

After numerous research done, I have chosen Gabriel from New Age Polish to do a full wrap of PPF for my car because of the following

He is authorized distributor and installer for STEK.

He has the passion for warping cars giving flawless workmanship and attention to detailing.

Communication is a peace of mind as he is open and honest.

He delivers what he has committed.

https://www.stekautomotive.com/ppf/damascus/dynodamascusblack

damascus far.jpeg

damascus front.jpeg

damascus side.jpeg

Edited by sultanshah