Honda CRV Gen4 2014-2015

Djcoolmax

Fellow CRVers

Any luck with using the Nav properly? Can't seem to enter in Postal Codes and the Maps are that current (MCE missing).

There's an App on the AppStore for Honda app that also does another version of the Navi but you'll need to buy HDMI cable to connect to the iPhone.

Starting a thread for Honda CRV buddies! [:p]

Don't see many on the roads...

in current car market circumstance, CRV doesn't have any attractive point and severely overprice,

Xtrail, Outlander, Harrier, even Qashqai, Vezel all can do the same at much lower price, why CRV?

• Praise 1

(edited)

in current car market circumstance, CRV doesn't have any attractive point and severely overprice,

Xtrail, Outlander, Harrier, even Qashqai, Vezel all can do the same at much lower price, why CRV?

I believe all of the mentioned above on CVT transmission?

I get all the efficiency points of having CVT but the drive is not as engaging and the sound as well.

The current version of the CRV is still on older tech 5AT.

Looking at OMV prices and the margins that AD gets, it's not overpriced IMO.

Edited by Djcoolmax

I get all the efficiency points of having CVT but the drive is not as engaging and the sound as well.

I think you still are biased against CVT,

nowadays CVT not only has high fuel efficiency, but also quick responses than conventional AT, believe Honda CRV going to equip CVT soon

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I agree with this... CRV is truly overpriced and its not exactly riding on the latest technology. The new one is just a facelift of a 2012 car. Yes the handling is good, the engine is good because it is a Honda... but its pricing is not competitive at all.

Hyundai Tucson, Qashqai, even Harrier & Tiguan are cheaper. And the 2.4L engine is not that economical to run due to both road tax and consumption. (it also has a reputation for mediocre consumption already)

I haven't seen any new CR-V, all are the old ones. Doesn't seem to be attracting buyers anymore.

will the CRV with 1.6 turbo diesel and 9 sp gear box arrive in Kah Motors ?

SG being a petrol-centric market, diesel will likely not come in. KM has never brought in any diesel model, but maybe you can request indent or look for PI. Many marques that offer diesel in other country bring petrol here because diesel is unpopular here due to past impression (black smoke, commercial vehicles, etc.). Also, diesel cars need DPF conditioning which is a problem when most of us are stop-and-go in traffic rather than able to cruise on highway for 10 minutes at 90km/h.

Supersonic

I agree with this... CRV is truly overpriced and its not exactly riding on the latest technology. The new one is just a facelift of a 2012 car. Yes the handling is good, the engine is good because it is a Honda... but its pricing is not competitive at all.

Hyundai Tucson, Qashqai, even Harrier & Tiguan are cheaper. And the 2.4L engine is not that economical to run due to both road tax and consumption. (it also has a reputation for mediocre consumption already)

I haven't seen any new CR-V, all are the old ones. Doesn't seem to be attracting buyers anymore.

Correct, didnt see many of the new CRV on the road. Unlike the previous model many people buy, this new model not many people buy. Thought honda cars are always popular with car owners?

Turbocharged

Correct, didnt see many of the new CRV on the road. Unlike the previous model many people buy, this new model not many people buy. Thought honda cars are always popular with car owners?

I think KM's pricing not appealing anymore. Honda still super popular... but that's only the Vezel which is PI car. And maybe Jazz, to some extent.

When i was still considering a suv, crv was on my shortlist. It has the best interior space for it class. Huge boot and rear passenger space. The rear centre floor is flat. But i decided not to buy a suv due to personal preference. Other i might be driving one now.

Supersonic

I think KM's pricing not appealing anymore. Honda still super popular... but that's only the Vezel which is PI car. And maybe Jazz, to some extent.

I noticed that honda cars always popular in their PI model. From last time airwave, freed, fit and to current vezel. KAH distributed model people only interested in their civic.

the new cvt nowadays is very differnet..

try it and judge for yourself..

I did try the new Odyssey which has a CVT and did not like it.

Probably just me [:p]

Yeah.. I think Toyota leading the pack followed by Honda (probably due to their Jazz and Odyssey sales)

Turbocharged

I did try the new Odyssey which has a CVT and did not like it.

Probably just me [:p]

Yeah.. I think Toyota leading the pack followed by Honda (probably due to their Jazz and Odyssey sales)

Toyota will always lead the pack. <_<

...well, then again, the E-class was last year's best seller [hur]

Toyota will always lead the pack. <_<

...well, then again, the E-class was last year's best seller [hur]

Yeah...Toyota (& Lexus) [laugh]

I noticed that honda cars always popular in their PI model. From last time airwave, freed, fit and to current vezel. KAH distributed model people only interested in their civic.

because Kah M and Honda agreement only allow KM to importing vehicle from Thai/Ind, instead of from Japan, unless this model doesn't make in Thai/Ind :D

because Kah M and Honda agreement only allow KM to importing vehicle from Thai/Ind, instead of from Japan, unless this model doesn't make in Thai/Ind :D

OIC, no wonder KM doesn't have any attractive models in market, since Gen 8 Civic phased out, I never visited KM any more

OIC, no wonder KM doesn't have any attractive models in market, since Gen 8 Civic phased out, I never visited KM any more

exactly, due to Civic already discontinued in Japan, only produce in Thailand, and Gen 9 Civic is super disappoint, :a-no:

since that I also didn't visit KM

↡ Advertisement