Sabah quake tragedy

Enye

Turbocharged

by now those missing wld have either suffered from hypothermia, starvation or in coma... all 3 combined = bad...

↡ Advertisement

Best is don't be s6 human being with all these kiasu kiasi on hindsight internet heroes. Oh wtf shouldn't have orguinised these trips! They're prambee skool kids only! I also shouldn't let my prambee skool kid alone in the house cos got window scarly they jump down. Or or cannot let them ealk6 on pavement must walk on grass patch cos later car knock then down. Actually grass patch also cannot cos later car accident metal part fly off and impale them.

CCB kiasu kiasi people. Please don't be a human being. Some people live life more in a day then these people can ever do in a lifetime 😂😂😂

CCB samsung keyboard always spelling error 😂😂😂

Agree... Mix w u oso danger... Be gay vegetable

Turbocharged

You better teach your kids how to catch dragonfly ok 😂😂😂

Don't need, they will always remember... "Call uncle superman to catch"😂😂😂

Turbocharged

Saw the pics bro. The forces of nature we dun play with.

RIP to the deceased

@joseph22 is a force of nature too. His incomprehensible speech is a force to be reckon with 😂

• Praise 2

The utmost importance for the families now is to find their love ones, at least it offer a closure... And they can move on from there, it is a harsh reality but sadly is the truth...

The most tormenting is waiting for unknown ...

Let's be kind with our words as it is mightier than the sword especially during this period.... The affected families are already devastated by this tragedy ... They need support at this time not criticism

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

@joseph22 is a force of nature too. His incomprehensible speech is a force to be reckon with 😂

You also force of nature.. Your TRUST and FIST is unstoppable too.😂😂

Turbocharged
(edited)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/tibet/7753858/American-boy-13-is-youngest-person-to-climb-Everest.html

soon sec1 camp goto everest liao... dun worry just sign indemnity form then all is well lol

anyhows, i agree that we cant live life being over cautious abt things, but having done some extreme sports before, i wonder how my own life wld have been if i broke bones etc during those events i went for... on hindsight i dont regret doing them but now i dont thk ill do again heh

Edited by Duckduck

The utmost importance for the families now is to find their love ones, at least it offer a closure... And they can move on from there, it is a harsh reality but sadly is the truth...

The most tormenting is waiting for unknown ...

Let's be kind with our words as it is mightier than the sword especially during this period.... The affected families are already devastated by this tragedy ... They need support at this time not criticism

Thank you bro. Glad you stand among a majority of us here who see the bigger picture and accord the more important sanity in terms of emotions at this time.

Our hearts really go out to the families of the deceased

(edited)

This kind of things is something so unexpected. And for those parents, it is already heartbreaking, and I wonder why you are here writing all this. You are of course entitled to your own opinion, but this is definitely not the time to say this kind of unsensitive stuff. I believe all parents weigh all factors before making decision.

U noe wat bro? I noticed these are the very pple with 20/20 hindsight on the shangri-la thread. Dun make noises for the sake of making. It doesn't make u any brighter. And ya, I disliked ur post

Edited by So_nice
  • Praise 2

It is easy to talk. Even easier to type.

absolutely,....and while at it, let's not forget the part 'even more easier to blame'....especially following the aftermath.

truly painful and truly sad for us all,....but it's an act of GOD,

.......a thread to share concerns, pain and give hope to not only our fellow Singaporeans but for all who are suffering from this calamity,.....country, race or religion has no borders or place in this case.

• Praise 2

Best is don't be s6 human being with all these kiasu kiasi on hindsight internet heroes. Oh wtf shouldn't have orguinised these trips! They're prambee skool kids only! I also shouldn't let my prambee skool kid alone in the house cos got window scarly they jump down. Or or cannot let them ealk6 on pavement must walk on grass patch cos later car knock then down. Actually grass patch also cannot cos later car accident metal part fly off and impale them.

CCB kiasu kiasi people. Please don't be a human being. Some people live life more in a day then these people can ever do in a lifetime 😂😂😂

CCB samsung keyboard always spelling error 😂😂😂

Ya man... breathe also scare of haze...

• Praise 1

(edited)

Now I know why Singapore need to import sportsman.

What Singapore dun need to import : "experts"

From my customer service experience, we have no lack of experts when things go wrong.

By the way, would like to give a thumbs up to the local mountain guides and the school teachers for also risking their lives to keep those students (who came back) safe...

no one remembers the gd news only the bad ones...

Edited by Raymondism
  • Praise 6