2015 Mazda 2

enthucarowner

I am still loving this ride as its usually just me and the Mrs in it. It provides a good drive and there is the sports mode for you to have a little fun when you need that higher rpm driving.

Maintenance is just like any Japanese car. Easy, affordable. So far been driving it for 3 years and no issue.

Say ... maintenance, drive and reliability??

↡ Advertisement

Hi, I'm trying to revive this thread again.

With the current low COE market, is anyone considering de-registering their M2 and buying a brand new M2 again? 

I know it sounds retarded but I'm going to do my sums as my COE is 57k+ and backside is a bit itchy. 

• Praise 1

Hi, I'm trying to revive this thread again.

With the current low COE market, is anyone considering de-registering their M2 and buying a brand new M2 again?

I know it sounds retarded but I'm going to do my sums as my COE is 57k+ and backside is a bit itchy.

Unless I strike Toto. Ain’t gonna happen.

Buy house is a better decision for me

• Praise 2

i recently book a m2.

why no 1 buying this car?

i test drive all the 60-70k cars

this is the most responsive ride, follow by swift 1.0

the rest r rubbish.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I'm driving a Mz2 HB 2016. Sometimes when i start the engine, there is loud 'tatata' sound which lasted a few seconds then it disappears. It sounds just like something hitting the fan though i don't think it's the case. After moving off it's fine. At most in the first minute, the 'tatata' noise happens again when idling but it's gone after that for the rest of the journey. Since this sound doesn't appear during every ignition, i can't isolate the problem.

Sent to service center but the service agent said hard to pinpoint the problem since it doesn't happen all the time. So no point checking..zzz

Doesn't anyone face the same issue or know what is the problem?

• Praise 1

i recently book a m2.

why no 1 buying this car?

i test drive all the 60-70k cars

this is the most responsive ride, follow by swift 1.0

the rest r rubbish.

my 2 cents guess is most of us like PSF .. value for $$$...

a small hatch cant sell in singapore...

Is anyone here on 205/55 R16 tyres? Any issues? Does it rub against the fenders or wheel well?

Use 205/55/16 on another car before , have to say it’s more stable , but dont expect your fc to be better than 205>
  • Praise 1

Use 205/55/16 on another car before , have to say itâs more stable , but dont expect your fc to be better than 205>

What car was that? I am just scare that 205/55 R16 will rub against the wheel well of mazda 2 when driving or turning. I am on now on 195/55 R16 tyres.
  • Praise 1

changing tyres then found out our original sized dimension are a PITA to get... lol

Haha, thats why i didnt get back the orginal tyre size(already not on stock rims) and want to see if anyone tried 205/55 R16.
  • Praise 1

Anyone encountered rusting on the door hinges? Mine's like 4 months old and its rusting, is it under warranty?

Try to ask TEK first. I'm sure they will have bodywork guarantee for rusting. Because the body is supposed to be coated with anti-rust and whatever protection from the factory. If it's not done well, they should rectify it under warranty, since it's like a manufacturing defect.

TEK doesn't like to hear the word manufacturing defect which is understandable so I told them I bought a brand new car and although you said the issue doesn't affect the driving or safety, my car doesn't feel perfect anymore. So please deal with it under warranty. Sometimes have to be firm with them but give them room and time to write their reports and check with higher ups etc. I'm fussy in that way, like things to be perfect. 

I didn't encounter that door hinge rusting problem though, yours might be a one off case. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1