2015 Mazda 2

enthucarowner

14 hours ago, Freeder said:

My colleague just conspermed the new FL M2 last Friday. Really ltd stks due to chip shortages..

Very nice ride. Got the hatchback version? I never regretted getting mine in 2015. Still do miss it from time to time. Easy driving around due to the small size.

just throw a question to the floor, wat's everyone fuel efficiency and age of the car?

Mine's 6.3L/100km, 6yrs 11mth car

bump

Edited by ashtaichee

14 hours ago, ashtaichee said:

just throw a question to the floor, wat's everyone fuel efficiency and age of the car?

Mine's 6.3L/100km, 6yrs 11mth car

bump

Mine is 6 years 1 month. 7.7L/100km. 80% city (a lot of short trips and start stop traffic), 20% highway.

Not sure if this is normal for my usage, or I should explore options such as walnut blasting to get rid of the carbon. It has been like this for years and no sudden increase in FC. 

• Praise 2

On 10/17/2020 at 10:30 PM, Discoburg said:

I changed my ATF at 40K. Did it at Monster Garage. Initially Mike told me no need to change it as TEK claimed there is no need to change for the lifetime of the gearbox.

He was pretty shocked at the colour of the ATF drained. Do change it every 40K.

@Lovemyride  wondered if u watched this before:

• Shocked 1

On 3/22/2016 at 4:39 PM, Blue_Bird said:

So that is the A pillar you are talking abt. Don't think is the wind noise from the A pillar. This noise sounds like when u have poor radio reception or poor electrical connection. But the problem on my car is even when playing the music from my Bluetooth device, it will come and go.

@Blue_Bird does it sound like this:

On 11/5/2021 at 7:40 PM, ashtaichee said:

@Lovemyride  wondered if u watched this before:

Hello sorry for the late reply. 

I've seen this before. I understand that since this concept of lifetime ATF gearboxes became more mass market especially in the B&B Mazda Skyactiv segment, there are two different camps - one who will still do ATF change at a certain interval, and the other "the manufacturer knows best, don't need to change means no need to change". 

I was unsure if I should change or not at that time. Seeing many other owners changing the ATF at the usual workshops mentioned in this thread without issues, I decided to go ahead to change. 

On 12/12/2021 at 7:00 AM, Discoburg said:

All along they are missing but mostly upgraded now.

Still here, planning to drive until 10 years. It's too stressful to change car now when the current one is working well. Not only high COE, the stress of long wait time and don't know what other function they will remove from the car due to the lack of chips. 

• Praise 2

37 minutes ago, Lovemyride said:

Still here, planning to drive until 10 years. It's too stressful to change car now when the current one is working well. Not only high COE, the stress of long wait time and don't know what other function they will remove from the car due to the lack of chips. 

Seriously doubt they will remove features due to lack of chips but maybe just slow down production that’s all. I also always tell myself I’ll drive the cars till end of COE. Striving to do so with the current ride.

• Praise 1

On 12/12/2021 at 7:00 AM, Discoburg said:

All along they are missing but mostly upgraded now.

Just changed mine… drove for close to 80months. Mz2 is a city car.. but family growing needs means bigger space. 

18 minutes ago, Mrmilktooth said:

Just changed mine… drove for close to 80months. Mz2 is a city car.. but family growing needs means bigger space. 

What car u changed to?