2015 Mazda 2

enthucarowner

Any idea why does the signal indicator on our dashboard (blinking arrow) suddenly appear to be flashing at a faster speed now?.. 

left arrow is beeping and blinking faster than right arrow... just noticed it yesterday...  

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Mrmilktooth said:

Any idea why does the signal indicator on our dashboard (blinking arrow) suddenly appear to be flashing at a faster speed now?.. 

left arrow is beeping and blinking faster than right arrow... just noticed it yesterday...  

Check your signal lamp bulb.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:25 AM, Discoburg said:

I got $49.5k

wow, i asked motorist a few days ago, my normal variant is now valued at $39k, ~71,000 km mileage.. did u get extra trade-off amount from TEK when you bought ur new mazda 3?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, ashtaichee said:

wow, i asked motorist a few days ago, my normal variant is now valued at $39k, ~71,000 km mileage.. did u get extra trade-off amount from TEK when you bought ur new mazda 3?

Yes I did. My SE whom I bought my Mz2 from called me and got back to me with the extra trade in value.

2 hours ago, ashtaichee said:

thanks! how do u install tat hook at the passenger side up there? wanting to install a handgrab there...

It came like that. Mine is a Mazda 2 deluxe.

@Discoburg waaa just now my passenger side mirror cannot retract anymore, i heard a "thud" sound when I tried to rotate it. Now it's dead.. You said green star spray paint can help repair? got others u know?

Edited by ashtaichee

18 hours ago, ashtaichee said:

@Discoburg waaa just now my passenger side mirror cannot retract anymore, i heard a "thud" sound when I tried to rotate it. Now it's dead.. You said green star spray paint can help repair? got others u know?

Not repair but replace. Most workshops are capable of doing that for you @ashtaichee

On 2/26/2020 at 4:32 PM, Discoburg said:

Not repair but replace. Most workshops are capable of doing that for you @ashtaichee

nope, went to a JB workshop earlier, and they repaired for me. Now rotating as normal. Talking about replacing... cheap too, rm150

• Praise 1

40 minutes ago, ashtaichee said:

nope, went to a JB workshop earlier, and they repaired for me. Now rotating as normal. Talking about replacing... cheap too, rm150

I was dumbfounded by your reply initially. Didn't ask whether did you replace or repair. However glad that your problem is solved. Thats good for you.

Miss my Mazda 2. Small and cute. Easy to park also.

Edited by Discoburg
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
On 2/29/2020 at 7:58 PM, Discoburg said:

I was dumbfounded by your reply initially. Didn't ask whether did you replace or repair. However glad that your problem is solved. Thats good for you.

haha, did u do ECU tuning on ur old mazda 2? I found that sometimes when I want to accelerate from a steady speed, it seemed draggy

Edited by ashtaichee

13 minutes ago, ashtaichee said:

haha, did u do ECU tuning on ur old mazda 2? I found that sometimes when I want to accelerate from a steady speed, it seemed draggy

Nah, not that hardcore driver. You might wanna mod your IHE first.

Supersonic
On 2/29/2020 at 7:58 PM, Discoburg said:

Have backside and without backside makes some difference esp when parking lo. When you try to parallel park a sedan and a hatchback then you know. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1