Discussion for Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Dice

X1 upsized ...

next is X5 to upsize ...

next is X3 & X4 to upsize

all the X got upsized !

Confirm new X1 looks better than the awkward GLA and a million miles away from the orig X1.

In fact, the new X1 is almost X3-ish liao in terms of looks & size. Make me wonder why does BMW even bother making the X3? Still seats 5, same design DNA. 

Turbocharged

GLS don't use the S-class style LCD instruments? I'm surprised, I was expecting its interior to be similar to S-class.

C180_7G_Tronics, on 09 Nov 2015 - 4:11 PM, said:

Sorry everyone, just been informed by CnC that they are launching the GLE and GLC Coupe on 25th Nov, GLC will be next year.....

you meant S class coupe?

• Praise 4

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=11798

PI already have it. Going to be launched tonight.

Anyone has any more specific info? Cant be costing more than 250k as it is only a X3 rival... right?

C&C Merc singapore website already published. Probably launching tonight or next few days. 

There is only one model available on website -- GLC250 4matic with 9Gtronic. Probably will list at $248-260k range since C250 list at $225k and E200 at $258k 

C&C Merc singapore website already published. Probably launching tonight or next few days. 

There is only one model available on website -- GLC250 4matic with 9Gtronic. Probably will list at $248-260k range since C250 list at $225k and E200 at $258k 

Someone posted its $225k before $5k discount in the other thread.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2697619-new-car-discountpricepromo/page-49?do=findComment&comment=5713930

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5