Discussion for Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Dice

In terms of SUV- Coupe design..... This is my personal preference:

GLC Coupe win  X4

X6 win GLE Coupe. 

When BMW launched the X6, many scorn the design but I was the only few odd ball who fell in love with it. IMO, the design of the X6 has been enhanced over the years making it even more sleek. Had the privilege of driving the X6M50d and for the size, the drive is :a-good:

Now with the GLE/GLC coupe, I don't deny they are good looking and comparable in looks to the X4/X6. However, at the end of the day, I will still lean towards a beemer [:p].

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

When BMW launched the X6, many scorn the design but I was the only few odd ball who fell in love with it. IMO, the design of the X6 has been enhanced over the years making it even more sleek. Had the privilege of driving the X6M50d and for the size, the drive is :a-good:

Now with the GLE/GLC coupe, I don't deny they are good looking and comparable in looks to the X4/X6. However, at the end of the day, I will still lean towards a beemer [:p].

True. I've always thought the nice bimmers are the 6s.. 6 series and X6.

The rest... So so only. The F10 comes third after the 6er and X6.

But the Merc always wins in the tua towkay dept. The S Class always trumps 7er in terms of design.

• Praise 2

Nice!

Hope to see and hear this beast on SG road soon..... [thumbsup]

GLC 63s AMGs powered by a handbuilt AMG 4.0 twin-turbo V8, weighing two tonnes, producing 503bhp, able to go from 0-62mph in 3.8s and max out at 174mph.

17c187_006.jpg?itok=SL_NyjY8

Neutral Newbie

For those who booked GLC 250 taking delivery next year, will you have to pay CEVS or the price already include this?

Checked during July, if Booked on July estimated delivery is Feb to March.

List price for reference only, they will only sell you the GLC250 @$180+K, then later will repackage the final price(COE + CEVS) when nearer to the car delivery.

GLC250 confirm kanna CEVS but not sure how much yet.

Checked during July, if Booked on July estimated delivery is Feb to March.

List price for reference only, they will only sell you the GLC250 @$180+K, then later will repackage the final price(COE + CEVS) when nearer to the car delivery.

GLC250 confirm kanna CEVS but not sure how much yet.

Why i save only $10k and you save $20k ?

Not fair leh, bro.

Moroever, i no income.

Coz u too famous liao. PI take your extra 10k to buy entry level gold lolek so he can HL to xmm at Tiananmen

Hope to see and hear this beast on  SG road soon..... [thumbsup]

GLC 63s AMGs  powered by a handbuilt AMG 4.0 twin-turbo V8, weighing two tonnes, producing 503bhp, able to go from 0-62mph in 3.8s and max out at 174mph.

17c187_006.jpg?itok=SL_NyjY8

Grille design copy from AMG GT.  :D

Think that is the current direction the company is going in terms of product differentiation.

B&B = double horizontal slates

Coupe/AMG 43 = diamond grille with single horizontal slate

AMG 63 = vertical bars/ AMG GT style

Grille design copy from AMG GT.  :D

Think that is the current direction the company is going in terms of product differentiation.

B&B = double horizontal slates

Coupe/AMG 43 = diamond grille with single horizontal slate

AMG 63 = vertical bars/ AMG GT style

Now S63 and S65 all use the same face.  [laugh]

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/frankfurt-motor-show/new-mercedes-amg-s63-and-s65-and-s-class-cabriolet-coupe-revealed

I still prefer the diamond grille. 

I don't understand how GLC200 (RWD) and GLC250 (4 matic) all wheel drive have similar carbon emission 162g and similar fuel consumption figures.

Are these tested by LTA or declare by manufacturer?