Dice

no. i like the 2-tone rather than the full black spyders

even after 2 weeks never wash car ... the wheel still looks alright

You are on black spyders?

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Got i was so in love with RX turbo

Pricing all agreed quoted my car ald. Prev want test drive but car not available so come next weekend. After all agree i come down again to test drive and cancel after the test drive lol

The RX drive that bad ah?

Pls tell more. This one GLC thread so no need to scare ppl expect to hear Gold 90.5

The RX drive that bad ah?

Pls tell more. This one GLC thread so no need to scare ppl expect to hear Gold 90.5

The engine lack of power and ride quality like in a boat. It was a complete turn off for me.

Especially its priced at 220k that time, i expected better ride

The engine lack of power and ride quality like in a boat. It was a complete turn off for me.

Normal le what you said

CVT somemore right?
  • Praise 2

Changed my front grill to a vertical slate style I like better than the previous diamond grill style.

Personal preference. 

Almost done with the mods for my car. 

post-24957-0-26722400-1537850878_thumb.jpg

*anyone interested in my previous diamond grill can see the details from MCF marketplace. PM me if interested. :D

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=135126

Edited by Vratenza

Diamond grill sold to a nice bro here waiting for his GLC delivery  [thumbsup]

Changed my front grill to a vertical slate style I like better than the previous diamond grill style.

Personal preference. 

Almost done with the mods for my car. 

*anyone interested in my previous diamond grill can see the details from MCF marketplace. PM me if interested. :D

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=135126

I'm considering a GLC and the AMG version is visually nicer. Is the true AMG available via PI ? I keep seeing "AMG line" which I found out, it's only referring to AMG kit.

I'm considering a GLC and the AMG version is visually nicer. Is the true AMG available via PI ? I keep seeing "AMG line" which I found out, it's only referring to AMG kit.

U mean AMG43/63? If you dare, there are PI willing to take your biz.

AMG line includes lowered spring and shocks as well as thicker ARB

In Singapore, is Brabus still covered by C&C warranty? I read in other countries it does cover by Mercedes.

It's covered by MB overseas. Not sure about C&C. Mine's PI and the PI workshop covers it after I checked. Only Brabus Piggyback covered. Rechip /Flash will void warranty. 

Word of advice....want to mod power, better make sure your brakes and suspensions are uprated too.

No point mod power for straight line thrill only to slow to a crawl and roll like a boat on the bends/curve.

4matic (if your GLC is specced with one) is good but it cannot defy physics.

if a powerful SUV is what you are after, X4/X3 M40i and or GLC 43 might have been a better choice.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

may i know if the glc200 sold by cycle and carriage singapore comes with the amg line body kit ?? i am not too fond of the glc200 “off-road” body kit thank you !!

may i know if the glc200 sold by cycle and carriage singapore comes with the amg line body kit ?? i am not too fond of the glc200 “off-road” body kit thank you !!

It's an $10k option . You can definitely order with it. As the cars will not be delivered till March 2019

↡ Advertisement