Discussion for Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Dice

Does anyone here owns a GLC Coupe and bought a lining for the hidden compartment of the boot ?

Can share the weblink ?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

I only bought the rear ones. The front ones will not work.

Anyone here bought the door handle trays for front and back from AliExpress or Tao Bao? Which one works for our car in SG as China models are Left Hand Drive? 

I only bought the rear ones. The front ones will not work.

Do you remember which merchant you got from as there are a number of them? Can you send me the link here? Thanks GLC Mod Guru

I can't remember, been at least 1.5yrs since I bought...and I have bought ALOT of taobao stuff for GLC. Sorry!

But, most of the stuff came from the same factory mold anyway. Just make sure you get only the rear pair and you should be fine.

Get the model  with "furry/fuzzy" interior  and that comes with some soft cushion pieces on the outside to minimize any noise after you install.

Do you remember which merchant you got from as there are a number of them? Can you send me the link here? Thanks GLC Mod Guru

I can't remember, been at least 1.5yrs since I bought...and I have bought ALOT of taobao stuff for GLC. Sorry!

But, most of the stuff came from the same factory mold anyway. Just make sure you get only the rear pair and you should be fine.

Get the model  with "furry/fuzzy" interior  and that comes with some soft cushion pieces on the outside to minimize any noise after you install.

Thanks

Edited by Daniel_Ling

Book GLC from well known PI end of Aug, saying car already eta Sg 27th aug so by end of oct should can get car, till now still unable to know when can collect car because car still havenât get VAC due to jam. Call LTA to check VAC should take not longer than 6weeks! Donât know who is accurate! Only Bright side is I never kana PI run away drama as my coe already secured!

Hi bro,

Have you gotten your car? I’m in the same situation as you. Booked in late Sept and still waiting. It’s a ready stock vehicle too.

• Praise 1

Hi bro,

Have you gotten your car? Iâm in the same situation as you. Booked in late Sept and still waiting. Itâs a ready stock vehicle too.

Haven’t still waiting
  • Praise 1

Havenât still waiting ð¤ still at vitas stage, implement new WLTP so all jam ( info from PI )

Sianzzzz. Me too. But my PI told me that by this month can get.
  • Praise 1

Hahaha, double sianz. I was banging on the consolation that the wait will be over in two weeksâ time.

I’m more sianz lo, I book late aug, if early know need wait for more than 3mth, I won’t commit buying.

Guess Which SUV Just Set A New Nurburgring Lap Record

https://carbuzz.com/news/guess-which-suv-just-set-a-new-nurburgring-lap-record

500869.jpg

Stop us if this sounds familiar: a German automaker (based in Stuttgart, no less) brings one of its most powerful vehicles to the Nürburgring and sets a new lap record. Seems like we've heard this before, but this time it's Mercedes, not Porsche, that's claimed the crown.

Not the outright lap record, or even the record for the fastest production car, but for the fastest production SUV ever to round the Nordschleife. And that honor now belongs to the Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S, which managed the long and winding journey in 7 minutes and 49.369 seconds.

That, for those keeping score, is over two seconds quicker than the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifogliothat has held the record until now, having lapped the infamous circuit in 7:51.7 last year. And it's nearly two minutes faster than the Skoda Kodiaq RS that claimed the record for the fastest seven-seater this past summer.

The production SUV category isn't the first such crown that Mercedes has claimed, after its GT 63 S four-door coupe rounded the 'Ring in 7:25.41 just last month to claim the record for the fastest four-seater (even though it's slower than the Jaguar XE SV Project 8).

https://youtu.be/_dzBY8KAbKA

As for Benz's cross-town rival, the fastest one of its SUVs has ever lapped the Nordschleife was 7:59.74, set three years ago in a Cayenne Turbo S. But Porsche is still the undisputed King of the Ring, holding not only the outright record with its 919 Evo prototype, but the production-car record as well with the 911 GT2 RS – though the pundits (and its own sister company Lamborghini) have a thing or two to say about that, since the car was modified by Manthey-Racing.

• Praise 2

I need to change my GLC’s stock pirelli scorpion verde 245/60/18 tyres soon. Any recommendations for a tyre shop that sells that size and should I buy the same tyres or are there better alternative brands? Silence and comfort are my priority

• Praise 1

Check with Hurry Tyres. SV is for performance generally. You need to see what you want? Comfort or Life or ......Discuss with them

I need to change my GLC’s stock pirelli scorpion verde 245/60/18 tyres soon. Any recommendations for a tyre shop that sells that size and should I buy the same tyres or are there better alternative brands? Silence and comfort are my priority

↡ Advertisement