Book GLC from well known PI end of Aug, saying car already eta Sg 27th aug so by end of oct should can get car, till now still unable to know when can collect car because car still haven’t get VAC due to jam. Call LTA to check VAC should take not longer than 6weeks! Don’t know who is accurate! Only Bright side is I never kana PI run away drama as my coe already secured!

Anyway, what is VAC?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I think he meant the homologation process at LTA.

All PI units are individually assessed so as to make sure the features/options tally with the declared OMV for taxation purpose.

AD's cars are done in batches since they usually bring in large batches of same models with similar equipment level.

Anyway, what is VAC?

I think he meant the homologation process at LTA.

All PI units are individually assessed so as to make sure the features/options tally with the declared OMV for taxation purpose.

AD's cars are done in batches since they usually bring in large batches of same models with similar equipment level.

Thanks for the information. Learnt something today.

Parameter 998

= WLTP with RDE Changeover Control Code.

Whatever it means.

↡ Advertisement

Does anyone here owns a GLC Coupe and bought a lining for the hidden compartment of the boot ?

Can share the weblink ?

Thanks.

Anyone here bought the door handle trays for front and back from AliExpress or Tao Bao? Which one works for our car in SG as China models are Left Hand Drive? 

• Praise 1

I only bought the rear ones. The front ones will not work.

Anyone here bought the door handle trays for front and back from AliExpress or Tao Bao? Which one works for our car in SG as China models are Left Hand Drive? 

I only bought the rear ones. The front ones will not work.

Do you remember which merchant you got from as there are a number of them? Can you send me the link here? Thanks GLC Mod Guru

I can't remember, been at least 1.5yrs since I bought...and I have bought ALOT of taobao stuff for GLC. Sorry!

But, most of the stuff came from the same factory mold anyway. Just make sure you get only the rear pair and you should be fine.

Get the model  with "furry/fuzzy" interior  and that comes with some soft cushion pieces on the outside to minimize any noise after you install.

Do you remember which merchant you got from as there are a number of them? Can you send me the link here? Thanks GLC Mod Guru

I can't remember, been at least 1.5yrs since I bought...and I have bought ALOT of taobao stuff for GLC. Sorry!

But, most of the stuff came from the same factory mold anyway. Just make sure you get only the rear pair and you should be fine.

Get the model  with "furry/fuzzy" interior  and that comes with some soft cushion pieces on the outside to minimize any noise after you install.

Thanks

Edited by Daniel_Ling

Book GLC from well known PI end of Aug, saying car already eta Sg 27th aug so by end of oct should can get car, till now still unable to know when can collect car because car still havenât get VAC due to jam. Call LTA to check VAC should take not longer than 6weeks! Donât know who is accurate! Only Bright side is I never kana PI run away drama as my coe already secured!

Hi bro,

Have you gotten your car? I’m in the same situation as you. Booked in late Sept and still waiting. It’s a ready stock vehicle too.

• Praise 1

Hi bro,

Have you gotten your car? Iâm in the same situation as you. Booked in late Sept and still waiting. Itâs a ready stock vehicle too.

Haven’t still waiting
  • Praise 1

Havenât still waiting ð¤ still at vitas stage, implement new WLTP so all jam ( info from PI )

Sianzzzz. Me too. But my PI told me that by this month can get.
  • Praise 1

Sianzzzz. Me too. But my PI told me that by this month can get.

My PI told me this month confirm can’t get
  • Praise 1

Havenât still waiting ð¤ still at vitas stage, implement new WLTP so all jam ( info from PI )

That's true. Even cars from C&C also stuck.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1