Discussion for Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Dice

Not available anywhere in the world. This is not official MB accessories and it originated in China for the domestic/USA LHD market. Makes no commercial sense for the factory to make injection molds for both RHD and LHD. 

I only got the rear door handle sets. 

For the front I use a less elegant solution. If I have time I take a picture to let u guys see. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Not available anywhere in the world. This is not official MB accessories and it originated in China for the domestic/USA LHD market. Makes no commercial sense for the factory to make injection molds for both RHD and LHD. 

I only got the rear door handle sets. 

For the front I use a less elegant solution. If I have time I take a picture to let u guys see. 

come back only start play with you car already ...  :D

• Praise 4

GLC has huge and deep door pocket bins. 

Pros, can fit huge amount of stuff inside. 

Cons, smaller items can get lost inside or hard to retrieve. 

My personal hack:

Bought these holders from taobao and installed them facing the inside to better organize the huge space. I use one to permanently hold my apartment's gate control remote. Easy to reach. The other holder I dump my wallet or keys there for duration of the drive.

post-24957-0-41356400-1546057241_thumb.jpg

post-24957-0-27605700-1546057263_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

My personal hack:

Bought these holders from taobao and installed them facing the inside to better organize the huge space. I use one to permanently hold my apartment's gate control remote. Easy to reach. The other holder I dump my wallet or keys there for duration of the drive.

attachicon.gif20181229_083104-picsay.jpg

attachicon.gif20181229_083133-picsay.jpg

:XD:

durex-assortment_large.jpg?v=1544369486

• Praise 3

Thanks for sharing the photos, I forgot how big and deep the door pocket bins are. Looks like a good idea, will think of a way to separate the pocket bins into compartments.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

My personal hack:

attachicon.gif20181229_083104-picsay.jpg

attachicon.gif20181229_083133-picsay.jpg

Hi Vratenza,

Can you share where did you get those black leather look alike stick on for the doors? from Taobao?

Yes from Taobao.  [laugh]

Hi Vratenza,

Can you share where did you get those black leather look alike stick on for the doors? from Taobao?

My CO also say the same......

and I don't disagree..... :D

On your GLC, MBD made 2K$ profit, but Taobao would have made 5k$ at least [:p] .

I'll like to consider lowering the car slightly (= lowering suspension?) to make it easier to enter and exit.

Thanks for any recommendation of workshops forthcoming from those of you who may have done so.

I'll like to consider lowering the car slightly (= lowering suspension?) to make it easier to enter and exit.

Thanks for any recommendation of workshops forthcoming from those of you who may have done so.

Just install sidestep lor.

• Praise 1

Just install sidestep lor.

Tried previously on a friend's ride, but difficult for older folks with mobility issues to take additional steps to get in and out :-(

Swapped out my original dual cup holders since I collected my ride. Thought I share here the aftermarket direct replacement that exchange one cup holder for organizational slots. 

Fits my needs better, on the right can see my minimalistic Trove wallet and a slim purple tin of mints.

post-24957-0-86854400-1547044665_thumb.jpg

Yes..  From Taobao.  :D

• Praise 2