Discussion for Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Dice

Yeah, really overpriced. Inside very cramped. If you don't go off road, really waste the car. But then, don't think many people will take a 200k car off roading.

U go offroad u also waste the car lol

Such a pity for such beauty go offroad

Its really cramp. Design wise very nice but reliability not good i heard

Just saw the gle coupe on the rd.. X6 still nicer haha

The shape weird weiird one

GLE looks nice in front but overall body cmi

X6 more macho

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

X6 more macho

https://youtu.be/IlevIj8SoX4

If you are not using it's off road capabilities, it's just a waste. :)

• Praise 1

https://youtu.be/IlevIj8SoX4

If you are not using it's off road capabilities, it's just a waste. :)

Woah such a waste. The front and rear bumper gone.

And that kind of terrain hahah, any 4x4 can do that. I owned pajero sport before and it can do the same thing as well. Better higher ground clearance becos this evoque has lower ground clearance.

http://youtu.be/Zir9f1AypX8

I have yet to see the GLC but i was told by my friend that it is pretty small and cramp. wors than x3 and q50 or xc60.

Q50 is infiniti or Q5?

I think Q5 most cramp followed by xc60

Based on pic, glc is pretty spacious and boot space also good.

GLC GLC GLCccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc .............................................

don't buy go C&C to sian SE also good .... lol

hearsay, someone receive SE whatsapp come out for a "drink" [sly] ... muahahahaha

Q50 is infiniti or Q5?
I think Q5 most cramp followed by xc60
Based on pic, glc is pretty spacious and boot space also good.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

I have yet to see the GLC but i was told by my friend that it is pretty small and cramp. wors than x3 and q50 or xc60.

If you compare GLC to 草园快车, yes then it is small and cramp.

But I think it is spacious when I compare to cars in similar class :grin:. Just saw it last weekend, my memory can't be that bad.

GLC GLC GLCccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc .............................................

hearsay, someone receive SE whatsapp come out for a "drink" [sly] ... muahahahaha

Paiseh but I need to buy that IWC tourbillion of yours without the strap to stick onto the GLC :=B:

Edited by Weez911

sure ... let me check with my watchman which one i'm not wearing for this coming season ...

461832202.jpg

Paiseh but I need to buy that IWC tourbillion of yours without the strap to stick onto the GLC :=B:

But I think it is spacious when I compare to cars in similar class :grin:. Just saw it last weekend, my memory can't be that bad.

if it big within its class then its good choice. maybe my next merc choice

You forgot the most important point, the size of the occupant. For someone big in size, even 草园快车 also too cramp for them.

• Praise 3

sure ... let me check with my watchman which one i'm not wearing for this coming season ...

OT a bit, this Breitling Tourbillon clock can be added as an U$229k option in the upcoming Bentley Bentayga SUV. In China, a full gold option can be selected! http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/18/

Too bad @throttle2 doesn't like Breitling!

post-100773-0-74455100-1455694348.jpg

Edited by Weez911

Just saw the gle coupe on the rd.. X6 still nicer haha

The shape weird weiird one

totally agreed.

I went to see GLE....

the shape weird leh.

but again. I m biased.

X6 more macho

x6 anytime.

yes!

maybe I just stick to bmw instead.

ha ha ha

the guy who went with his gf?

kind of csb leh....

ha ha ha

OT a bit, this Breitling Tourbillon clock can be added as an U$229k option in the upcoming Bentley Bentayga SUV. In China, a full gold option can be selected! http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/18/

Too bad @throttle2 doesn't like Breitling!

attachicon.gif103009305-Bentley-Bentayga---Breitling-Mulliner-Tourbillon-clock_530x298.jpg

Bro, it is the base Bentayga that cost US$229K. The clock is a US$160K option. Here we complain COE cost more than car, but this clock option alone cost 70% of the car!! :blink: That price can buy a GLC250 with loose change here already...

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 3

Bro, it is the base Bentayga that cost US$229K. The clock is a US$160K option. Here we complain COE cost more than car, but this clock option alone cost 70% of the car!! :blink: That price can buy a GLC250 with loose change here already...

I don't know why the original link doesn't work, but here is it http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/18/bentley-offering-worlds-most-expensive-in-car-clock.html

You are right with the price of Bentley Bentagya (my apologies for that), but the clock option is U$234,000, which is more than the cost of the car itself at U$229k. When we apply those taxes in Singapore, it will be the price of another Porky probably!

• Praise 1

buy car come with ONS? 

I don't know why the original link doesn't work, but here is it http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/18/bentley-offering-worlds-most-expensive-in-car-clock.html

You are right with the price of Bentley Bentagya (my apologies for that), but the clock option is U$234,000, which is more than the cost of the car itself at U$229k. When we apply those taxes in Singapore, it will be the price of another Porky probably!

The clock is probably not subjected to ARF
  • Praise 1

Wah, given that the clock options cost 150,000 Euro (~S$234,000), the taxes alone are [hur]  [hur]

20% Custom Duty: S$46,800

7% GST: S$16,380

Tier ARF: S$393,200

Total Taxes: S$456,380

So all of all, the clock option + taxes would cost a whopping S$690,380 in Singapore!!!   [crazy]  [crazy]  [furious]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3