This Drunk Driver Is Very Irresponsible To Drive

Yeobt

Turbocharged

You should have continued to tail him and call the police at the same time.

At one point, I was worried for the cyclist. What will happen if he didn't stop by the side?

• Praise 1

Yeah uncle yeoh, I note that this time you didn't beat the red light just to catch up with him... Good job. :-)

• Praise 2

Sorry... after watching the lengthy video, I still can't see how this driver is drunk...

he still managed to turn at junctions and with correct signaling...

apart from moving from lane to lane, there is no concrete evidence that he is drunk...

Just wondering why are you following the truck ....

Same route?

Sorry, I am just curious

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Yah driving a bit erratic - but actually first few minutes I cannot tell which vehicle is the "subject". Truck seem to drive "normally".

most commercial vehicles drive like KNS even when they just had coffee, so a little bad behaviour is like the norm for them haha.

Can't tell driver is drunk or just bo chap cos driving on empty streets in middle of night.

Unless you saw the Carlsberg bottle being thrown out?

But based on video, the beating of red light is enough to report him liao. No need prove he drunk or not.

This, I agreed.

However, the subject of this thread is misleading if we can't see that the driver is drunk.

• Praise 2

You very free at that wee hours. Teasing a truck. Hahaha

Ok he should be reported whether drunk or not, beat red light, fail to keep in lane, change of lane that endanger other motorists, exceed speed limit. Also that idiot that stop along double yellow lines to pick up passenger.

• Praise 3

Where to sign up to be nightcrawler vigilante har? :XD:

No need to sign up, all you need is a in-car cam and go island wide at night to video lor..... [drivingcar]

Catch one, follow for 1/2 an hrs and post in STOMP.

There you are, for few hours night job, STOMP will give you $50/- for your supper.... :grin:

• Praise 11

Errr... Really drunk driving meh? My 6 mins watching the beedeo can't find any issue except he is going left and right but at least he signal.

He probably did that thinking TS is PI - he got someone's wife on board....

• Praise 5

We can't confirm if the truck is drunk or not, but with the Video, if Mr Yeo send in to TP, can probably get 9+12 points deduction, or even more.

If not drunk, this type of driver need psychiatric evaluation.

Errr... Really drunk driving meh? My 6 mins watching the beedeo can't find any issue except he is going left and right but at least he signal.

He probably did that thinking TS is PI - he got someone's wife on board....

Lol..that's a truck load of other people's wives.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2