Manchester United 2015/16 - Fight back to top

Vid

Hypersonic

The new fixture list is out. Man Utd play Spurs on the opening day. Falcao on loan to Chelsea. Is Depay the answer?

CHr__hyUwAEN12N.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Must see who they buy.

Dunno why so much issue with DDG leaving.

If DDG leaves, just get VV to step in. Then get a reliable No 2.

That'll give them 2 or 3 seasons to look for a long term successor.

Edited by Sabian
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

This is the most crucial imo..

And with De Gea's future still uncertain... [:/]

And with De Gea's future still uncertain... [:/]

I feel DG going is inevitable, but we still have valdes, so shouldn't be much of an issue. Why we rely too much on DG was becos our defense sucks...

Hypersonic

I feel DG going is inevitable, but we still have valdes, so shouldn't be much of an issue. Why we rely too much on DG was becos our defense sucks...

Hummels the answer to the defense woes? My opinion is the defense's problem is very big. One player is not enough. Need at least 2-3 more good defenders.

Hummels is probably one of the best out there currently. I think his role is to be leader and for the kids to learn from. But yes i agree, I would raid one of Varane, Marquinhos and perhaps John Stones, in addition to a leader type like Hummels.

• Praise 1

Bros,

I guess the most 'realistic' signing is Otamendi, also due to our 'good' relationship with super-agent Jorge Mendes.

Transfer fees wise, its gotta be a lot of money as he is Valencia's 1st team player.

Midfield-wise it has all been rumors for Firmino and Schweinsteiger. I believe Harry Kane is a good signing but LVG prefers to play one upfront (Rooney) at the moment.

Definitely need more additions to challenge next year.

GLORY GLORY!

Cheers

• Praise 1

Hi fellow Man Utd Fans!

Newbie JK here.

Imo, Man Utd would need the following:

Defence - 2 Defenders and 1 GK (young and promising). De Gea is surely leaving MU so let's not stop him. We need Valdes to act as a mentor to up and coming GKs. Hummels is our top target so lets hope we can capture him asap.

Midfield - I think we are ok. Mayb just 1 more Roy-Keane style player will do.

Attack - definitely ok.. One of the most deadly with Rooney, RVP, Mata.

I predict that Man U should be able to get to at least top 3 next season and last 8 in Champions League. :D

• Praise 2

Hi fellow Man Utd Fans!

Newbie JK here.

Imo, Man Utd would need the following:

Defence - 2 Defenders and 1 GK (young and promising). De Gea is surely leaving MU so let's not stop him. We need Valdes to act as a mentor to up and coming GKs. Hummels is our top target so lets hope we can capture him asap.

Midfield - I think we are ok. Mayb just 1 more Roy-Keane style player will do.

Attack - definitely ok.. One of the most deadly with Rooney, RVP, Mata.

I predict that Man U should be able to get to at least top 3 next season and last 8 in Champions League. :D

You very optimistic...

Smalling & Jones are both sick chicken. We need at least two DC, either squad player or 1st-teamer.

Need another Carrick-type player to rotate with him during the season. Hoping we can get Ilkay from Dortmund.

Falcao left. Left with RVP, WR, Wilson and Chicha (if he doesn't get sold). I will say gv more chance to Wilson. No real need in getting another player to warm the bench, UNLESS we are targeting an upgrade on the above 4.

• Praise 1

Its those that set high and unrealistic expectations that will come and cheeken cheeken curve curve later when those expectations aren't met [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I think LvG will be up woody's ass everyday about signings lol

LVG shd employ Porker for that job.

It looks like we may end up short of what we want again.

Then again, we are like a richer version of Pool. Nobody wants to come. Only difference is we have money to splash.

• Praise 1

LVG shd employ Porker for that job.

It looks like we may end up short of what we want again.

Then again, we are like a richer version of Pool. Nobody wants to come. Only difference is we have money to splash.

Looks like it might happen.

I still think they shouldn't be so shouty about the "I have money to spend" thing. Kenna chop till bo chun

Turbocharged

Looks like it might happen.

I still think they shouldn't be so shouty about the "I have money to spend" thing. Kenna chop till bo chun

Can't be helped...that fxxking Ed Woodward looks like a kway kong...

↡ Advertisement