Mazda CX-3

Alheych

I was looking at a Vezel when my friend told me to hold on and wait for this...

Any idea when, and if it is coming? (I can't seem to find any thread on it so I started this)

2015-Mazda-CX3-04.jpg

2015-Mazda-CX3-05.jpg

2015-Mazda-CX3-02-e1416360414820.jpg

2015-Mazda-CX3-16.jpg

2015-Mazda-CX3-14.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Interior hud is 95% same as the mz 2.

Think this one should be early next year. I asked my se.

Not sure which variant for e engine. Could be cat a or b

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Interior hud is 95% same as the mz 2.

Think this one should be early next year. I asked my se.

Not sure which variant for e engine. Could be cat a or b

99.9% cat-a lar...if they bring in as cat-b, who will buy?....

It's on sale in japan already, seen it on the streets there. Prob end of this year or next year I guess. Not sure if they have a 1.5 spec, I think is 2.0 in japan

(edited)

The link somehow direct back to this thread. LoL... Must be some MCF website maintenance going on.

Anyway I cut & paste in a new window.

It's difficult to compare since what they are getting is a 1.8L for the HRV and 2.0L for the CX3. The entry level 1.5L engine fitted here I think it's more of a city crossover. In terms of interior space and boot space Honda definitely wins hand down from the review. Mazda small car whether 2 or 3 as we know are cramp in the rear passenger area. Boot space is small especially for the hatchbacks.

HRV interior reminds me of the Jazz's interior with the fold up rear seats and all, in fact it looks just like a jacked up Jazz. CX3 looks really small and cramped. I think many ppl will still opt for the Vezel over the HRV becoz of price. Local AD is "overpriced" as many will put it but there are risk of dealers absconding and denying claims for defect if buying from PI. Price is still the main consideration regardless.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

The link somehow direct back to this thread. LoL... Must be some MCF website maintenance going on.

Anyway I cut & paste in a new window.

It's difficult to compare since what they are getting is a 1.8L for the HRV and 2.0L for the CX3. The entry level 1.5L engine fitted here I think it's more of a city crossover. In terms of interior space and boot space Honda definitely wins hand down from the review. Mazda small car whether 2 or 3 as we know are cramp in the rear passenger area. Boot space is small especially for the hatchbacks.

HRV interior reminds me of the Jazz's interior with the fold up rear seats and all, in fact it looks just like a jacked up Jazz. CX3 looks really small and cramped. I think many ppl will still opt for the Vezel over the HRV becoz of price. Local AD is "overpriced" as many will put it but there are risk of dealers absconding and denying claims for defect if buying from PI. Price is still the main consideration regardless.

The price difference is aounrf 15K for the AD Hrv and PI Vezel..

Vezel is JDM. while Hrv is international.. everything almost the same except for DRL, headlights for vezel which is better than Hrv.. (got the info from SE himself)

• Praise 1

IMO, it all boils down to price.

SUVs have been selling well in recent years so this CX3 will sell if priced correctly but if it's too near the CX5 or other similar SUV competitors then it won't do well. So AD may or may not bring in if the OMV is too high. Let's see but I hope it comes to give consumers more choices.

• Praise 11

Turbocharged
(edited)

The HRV aka Vezel was launched locally by the local AD back in April. :blink:

the problem with the HR-V is that there's a common consensus that it's @#$%.

CX-3 is a car I'm interested in since fam wants something small on stilts, but I reckon it's going to come a bit late. I think it could sell very well if its price is right though because it sits in the class of car that is growing in popularity like Audi Q3 (well, size wise, Toyota RAV4/Rush, so on.

Edited by 7hm

Turbocharged

But this suzuki is not made in Thailand. Champion motor offers 5 years warranty and servicing.... if you are looking for a compact SUV and the price is almost the same..

vezle is pretty...but people buy car just for the looks only?

imo, Vezel front is ugly....

But it's also not a Suzuki. What are you even talking about? The SX-4? Suzuki's sales have been bad lately, they're not really all that well priced. The SX-4 is around $128~140k when I checked a few months ago.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Where Mz is concerned, I am more curious on when they will bring in models using the 1.5 Sky Diesel. 103hp/252nm.

This engine can plonk into a lot of useful applications to fight the wowo D2 series.

• Praise 2

Where Mz is concerned, I am more curious on when they will bring in models using the 1.5 Sky Diesel. 103hp/252nm.

This engine can plonk into a lot of useful applications to fight the wowo D2 series.

B&B car dealers won't bring in diesel coz buyers of B&B cars won't fork out the extra diesel tax. Volvo on the other hand is premium brand...you get the idea.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1