Scrap Value for my Integra

Acema

Twincharged

If you have relatives in Malaysia - maybe can try drive in there - come back declare Car Stolen over there - claim insurance.

hahahahhahaa

This is not too much different from those staged accidents to scam the insurance companies

↡ Advertisement

Anyone knows if Latio is worth anything?

Got sell on quotz. $107 listing fee only. Not obligated to sell if you do not want to.

• Praise 1

In the past when demand for any metal is high you will get some kinda scrap metal value. Now got no demand and scrap metal per kg hardly cost much money. Can forget about it. Go LTA collect the parf value after you deregister your car instead. Dun waste time haggling dealers or scrap yard ppl for money.

Now ppl dun even want to steal longkang grill to sell as scrap you know steel hardly worth much. Back when any metal was worth a lot you see ppl steal all sorts of metals to go sell.

What if it is a rare and collectible car?

Where to look for exporters?

If not can I export it to taiwan myself?

Like the last NA Z4M.....really a waste to see it crushed into scrap metal....

Hullo bro .. So u bought that blue z4 M? Planning to export it? :0)

Abit confusing. Need some enlightenment on the following.

Example.

My PARF is 12k.

Go through qoutez and stuff and they quote me that my body worth 300.

So when i drive down, do they give me back 12k + 300 and the vehicle is transferred to them?

Or they only pass me 300 and i have to wait few weeks for LTA to send me the money?

Abit confusing. Need some enlightenment on the following.

Example.

My PARF is 12k.

Go through qoutez and stuff and they quote me that my body worth 300.

So when i drive down, do they give me back 12k + 300 and the vehicle is transferred to them?

Or they only pass me 300 and i have to wait few weeks for LTA to send me the money?

They will pay u the total amount, 12.3k.

same thing with a dealer who tried to pull a fast one on me. kept saying he will give me cash right away. LTA will only give you after 1-2months. well i rather wait for LTA than to let him earn!! only quoted me $150, which i sold myself on SGcarmart easily at $700 (3hr sale) above paper with 5mths left.

if $150 above paper with 5mths left. i rather let the car sit around. roadtax already paid and i could hardly get much back from cancelling insurance early anyway. parking is free too. so let it sit la... i hate these dealers trying to make it sound they are helping you when they want to make a quick buck out of your ignorance.

personal preference lar...... even at $700 I also let my car sit in carpark........ so I hand over to dealer from Quotz few days before COE expire.

Quotz offer a convenience not necessarily the best price

The dealer that take in your car will give you a cheque of $12.3K.

I ask for CO and he was happy to accommodate

Supersonic

Actually can we just drive to Malaysia and leave our car there? If we got Malaysian relatives etc?

Errr....your relative there got Datuk title n got crony links to get AP or not?

In the past when demand for any metal is high you will get some kinda scrap metal value. Now got no demand and scrap metal per kg hardly cost much money. Can forget about it. Go LTA collect the parf value after you deregister your car instead. Dun waste time haggling dealers or scrap yard ppl for money.

Now ppl dun even want to steal longkang grill to sell as scrap you know steel hardly worth much. Back when any metal was worth a lot you see ppl steal all sorts of metals to go sell.

Yes, I got no time and I just handed my car which left one month plus to the SE and asked her to scrapped on behalf. My car was scrapped the next day and I informed the Insurance company and asked for refund for the unused portion. After one month my car was exported (I got the info from LTA online), then I went online to get my PARF rebate refunded to me. At the same time, LTA also refunded me the unused portion of the road tax. I am not sure whether the SE earned from the scrapped car dealer but I treat it as a reward for her hard work.

my larp sup 老 pigkarp no parf value negative scrap value type one, i rather:

1) cheong area d for one last glorious ride

2) let leopard tank free live firing

3) drive to MY land, drive like GTA 5 star style

4) drive to patpong and leave it there with the key inside

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

personal preference lar...... even at $700 I also let my car sit in carpark........ so I hand over to dealer from Quotz few days before COE expire.

Quotz offer a convenience not necessarily the best price

I ask for CO and he was happy to accommodate

CO even better.

Hypersonic

cash best.

Bro, CO is as good as cash la.

I don't think I want to be carrying more than $10000 in cash. [laugh]

my experience(2 trips)

bought in 2005 toyota wish from reputed PI(now they do mainly workshop service plus insurance stuff, my toyota wish service by them for last 10yrs excellent service)

First visit (1 week before due to scrap) (i trust them so leave my ic with them )

Second visit :1 week later collect ic and $200 body value

She said too many cars being exported, a lot of cars waiting to be shipped out to middle east, myanmar etc...only when car move out of shore then can go onemotoring do the admin myself...another 7-10days or so LTA credited in my bank account

↡ Advertisement