Which van is a better deal?

Cerano

well, there is ETS, unless you are buying direct from the owner and have no clue of ETS,

no way will a trader let you have his profit.

but there is some van going for 5k and less, you just have to keep a look out for it.

No one here drive a peugeot van???

well as far as I know peugeot partner and citroen berlingo are the exact same vans.  so parts and service etc are exactly the same.  btw it is easy to DIY service your vehicle, as there are many many UK videos on youtube teaching you how to fix common problems with euro vans.  if you don't mind getting your hands dirty you should give it a shot!

↡ Advertisement

well as far as I know peugeot partner and citroen berlingo are the exact same vans.  so parts and service etc are exactly the same.  btw it is easy to DIY service your vehicle, as there are many many UK videos on youtube teaching you how to fix common problems with euro vans.  if you don't mind getting your hands dirty you should give it a shot!

ya, but

mine is the latest model. I even have difficulty finding reviews on it.

then theres warranty, dont wanna mess that up, repairing the mess will cost way more than a jap make.

well, there is ETS, unless you are buying direct from the owner and have no clue of ETS,

no way will a trader let you have his profit.

but there is some van going for 5k and less, you just have to keep a look out for it.

No one here drive a peugeot van???

Finding an expiring van at around 5k or less is not difficult.

The original message was getting one at $500, this is a challenge.

ya, but

mine is the latest model. I even have difficulty finding reviews on it.

then theres warranty, dont wanna mess that up, repairing the mess will cost way more than a jap make.

a peugeot / citroen is the same thing

be it in chassis or model yr

same repair principle

anything just go Autofrance or Thomas

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Sorry newbie here, normally buy new van, how much discount or freebies can we expect from SE? Most of the SE i spoke to quite firm on the price. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement