Deja vu or strange and unexplained dreams

KumarB

one of my old neighbour just passed away recently.

just few days before she died suddenly, she mentioned that she keep seeing his relatives(already dead) in her dreams..

this is not the first time i heard of such things..

the other case that i encounter is my sec sch classmate mum, she also told her children that she is starting to see her 'dead parents' often in her dream and she thinks something is wrong..and 2-3 weeks later she got into accident and pass away suddenly as well.

i find it very intriguing..that when someone is going to die suddenly(out of norm/illness)..they will see their 'dead relatives' coming to fetch him/her like preempting them??

i have my own fair share of 'deja vu', that was very long when i was small...i dreamt of something happening outside my house and a few days later the same incident really happened and i can vividly still recall having the same dream few days before..and have this strange feeling of keep recalling where i see this same scene.

but my deja vu stopped also around that age and i no longer encounter it since.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

@turboflat4 had deja vu of a tall, muscular and handsome man violating the s h i t outta him since he was a toddler. He realised it wasn't just a dream when he met me 😂😂😂

I'm sorry for going ot but seriously I know exactly what you meant. I've had experiences and still do

Edited by Porker

one of my old neighbour just passed away recently.

just few days before she died suddenly, she mentioned that she keep seeing his relatives(already dead) in her dreams..

this is not the first time i heard of such things..

the other case that i encounter is my sec sch classmate mum, she also told her children that she is starting to see her 'dead parents' often in her dream and she thinks something is wrong..and 2-3 weeks later she got into accident and pass away suddenly as well.

i find it very intriguing..that when someone is going to die suddenly(out of norm/illness)..they will see their 'dead relatives' coming to fetch him/her like preempting them??

i have my own fair share of 'deja vu', that was very long when i was small...i dreamt of something happening outside my house and a few days later the same incident really happened and i can vividly still recall having the same dream few days before..and have this strange feeling of keep recalling where i see this same scene.

but my deja vu stopped also around that age and i no longer encounter it since.

wasted

20101102.113527_publicnews.jpg

next time before you wanna tell people: i see dead people,

please ask the needful [laugh]

I still experience deja vu now and then. Been having that since childhood so no feeling already.

About twice a year I will have a random dream of one particular ex-gf, then i'll just drop her a quick msg on facebook to make sure she's alright.

I still experience deja vu now and then. Been having that since childhood so no feeling already.

About twice a year I will have a random dream of one particular ex-gf, then i'll just drop her a quick msg on facebook to make sure she's alright.

[sly][laugh]:D

Turbocharged

Sounds amorous to me 😂

Hypersonic

Actually what you are experience now is a flash of your whole life in a second. We are actually dying on our bed at this split second now. Our flash will end in another half second later. It explains why we feels like we had live thru this life twice. deja vu. [angel]

If you study the ancient Chinese wisdom of the "I-Ching" (or "Yi Jing" in pinyin) it explains that we have information of the past, present and future, in fact, of the whole universe, all within us as one big "ultimate body" (tai ji)... But an untrained mind is not able to access the majority of these information (this coincides with modern scientific findings that a normal adult person is only using around 5% of our brain at any one time, something like that), hence since ancient times people have been trying to devise various methods to tap into these information, with "bu gua" the most popular method...

But, people are known to sometimes "drift", either by chance or accident, into these untapped mind territories, and that is when they claim to "see" things like "past lives" or "futures" or events happening a thousand miles away... however because we cannot control this power, we cannot control what we see... at best we remember what we saw, and in later stages of life come to see it play out into realities... Children are more prone to such "visions" as their minds are not as cluttered as adults, but they are also less prone to pay attention or remember what they see...

This might help explain a vision or two...

By the way, the I-Ching is not a religion, it is more like science or philosophy so please, don't whack me... [:p]

i am not chinese but i still find these very strange that someone could predict they are going to die soon if they start to keep seeing their dead relatives in their dreams. and in actual fact it happened normally very fast within days or weeks they just passed on suddenly and not because of illness.

of course these are the things couldn't explain by science.

After my grandma passed away, dad was missing her and feeling down. One night not long after she passed away, he had a dream where she visited him. She told him not to be sad and that everything was ok, it got him out of his slump.

• Praise 1

(edited)

I get the feeling of deja vu all the time... but I put it down to me going slightly senile...

Regarding ex-gf's... my silly brain has wired that experience in a weird and funny sorta way... I have now associated the 3 years with that woman as the biggest fcking mistake of my life...

So now... subconsciously ... when I think of a mistake I've done... I blurt out her name loud [lipsrsealed] This has gotten me into loads of trouble with the missus...

It can be a totally random thing... not associated with any relationships... for example... let's say I sped through a pedestrian crossing on a street without taking care.... maybe it was a new street etc etc.. anyway, I would acknowledge to myself that that was a stupid thing to do...

And the next time I drive near that road... I blurt out the ex's name [knife]

Edited by ins1dious

Sounds amorous to me 😂

No amoroustination going on. Just checking in, after she says she's alright we'll exchange some banal pleasantries then not communicate again until the next time i dream about her.

Bitch cheated on me and broke my heart, she ain't gettin' my dick no mo'.

↡ Advertisement