Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Good deal leh. Ready stock for CNY . Mai tu Liao ! Owner relocating to overseas, reluctant sale !

Edited by Club21z
↡ Advertisement

Probably missed a servicing interval. Wow. 12k mileage in half a year. Most probably used as uber or something.

Not necessarily used as Uber. I drive from south to east of Singapore during weekdays for work, and use the car for occassional driving to shopping malls on weekend with family. You'll be surprised to hear that my car has raked up 15k mileage in also half a year. Also bought the car in June.

Not sure if posted here before but I just came across this, badge-engineered Attrage sold in Mexico as Dodge Attitude. Odd badge engineering for sure, previous generation of Dodge Attitude was rebadged 3rd gen Hyundai Accent MC (Verna locally) before being replaced by this new generation rebadged Mitsubishi Attrage in 2015.  [laugh]

post-104770-0-85001500-1483361246_thumb.jpg

post-104770-0-51597600-1483361367_thumb.jpg

post-104770-0-32928900-1483361378_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

I got to know one Attrage driver who is driving it as Grab/Uber. He used to own a KIA Rio sedan and told me that this car is very fragile. I was told that the turning is like the car can topple any time and during high speed along highway, you feel like you are floating. I don't see any Attrage car accident before so I guess it shouldn't be that bad after all. If you drive safe and not too fast, I reckon that this Attrage is one good pricing B&B car to own.

• Praise 1

6 mth old Attrage advertised at $65K before bargaining. That's a very good deal. Faster GRAB!

$6.7K annual dep is much cheaper than a new Attrage's $7.7K.

But if uber car. Why sell? Why not just let someone else take over?

6 mth old Attrage advertised at $65K before bargaining. That's a very good deal. Faster GRAB!

$6.7K annual dep is much cheaper than a new Attrage's $7.7K.

Could be a flood car which explains the servicing sign

I got to know one Attrage driver who is driving it as Grab/Uber. He used to own a KIA Rio sedan and told me that this car is very fragile. I was told that the turning is like the car can topple any time and during high speed along highway, you feel like you are floating. I don't see any Attrage car accident before so I guess it shouldn't be that bad after all. If you drive safe and not too fast, I reckon that this Attrage is one good pricing B&B car to own.

Which car fragile?

Attrage or Rio?

Edited by Friendstar

Wow the guy just lost almost 10k plus over 6 months? Like that rather get 2nd hand Conti car?

65k is the selling price in sgcarmart, he should have lost more than 10k. Edited by Ct3833

Attrage has 10 Year engine warranty, so no worries even if it's a an ex GRAB or UBER car

Must owner go back to C&C for servicing to enjoy the 10 year engine warranty?

65k is really quite a good, I believe there is still space for negotiation.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=617042&DL=3099

Sorry but i am not sure why ppl are saying $65k for a car that cost $80k new is good. I think it's normal only. Isn't it standard practice that the moment the car is registered and leaves the shop there is an immediate 20% drop? So based on $80k - 20% is about there ba.

Sorry but i am not sure why ppl are saying $65k for a car that cost $80k new is good. I think it's normal only. Isn't it standard practice that the moment the car is registered and leaves the shop there is an immediate 20% drop? So based on $80k - 20% is about there ba.

With 65k plus negotiable...I still believe it is good buy cos it is 6 months old car nia. Compare to new which is 79,999k...of course the cheaper the better, good for new owner. But do remember seller also got family to feed as well..

↡ Advertisement