Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Can you teach us how to measure the fuel consumptions while idling without clocking Mileage ? Since u are calculating the mileage in divided by the fuel used . Thanks for your expertise .

the calculated figure that you get from mileage diff ÷ fuel used will give you the actual FC. the diff between the actual FC vs perceived FC should account for the idle FC... although i'm not sure what you use it for. to me actual FC is the one that matters.
↡ Advertisement

the calculated figure that you get from mileage diff ÷ fuel used will give you the actual FC. the diff between the actual FC vs perceived FC should account for the idle FC... although i'm not sure what you use it for. to me actual FC is the one that matters.

Thank u Sir
  • Praise 1

Can you teach us how to measure the fuel consumptions while idling without clocking Mileage ? Since u are calculating the mileage in divided by the fuel used . Thanks for your expertise .

Just use your total KM travelled in that tank divide by how many litres you pump... 

food for thought when you idle you can see your avg fuel efficiency drop in your car also because petrol is being burn even while idling

• Praise 1

Just use your total KM travelled in that tank divide by how many litres you pump...

food for thought when you idle you can see your avg fuel efficiency drop in your car also because petrol is being burn even while idling

Yes Sir , thanks for the reply .

Should not have squealing sound. Mine doesn’t have this. Unless they updated the brake pad compound causing the squeal. When you say the car vibrates intermittently is it the steering wheel that vibrates when you braked?

The coolant light is to tell that the water temperature haven’t reach it’s operating temperature. You can drive off no need to wait.. just wasting petrol if you waited. Usually by the time I am out of the carpark the light goes off.

no idea man.. some other bros also mentioned they get this issue on the squeaking brakes.

Vibrates intermittently is mainly the car dashboard at times not always... its 1 week old haaaa.. my wife only commented budget car.... dont expect audii!!

thanks on the coolant light... 

Anyone realised the car has no mute button on the audio and there is not auto light on when you open the door.. mayeb i am thinking of custom fitting lights to on when door is open.. possible to do so without voiding warranty?

btw i managed 16.9km/L on  573km over 33.4L of petrol. not too bad but if you fetch some one in the car i realised FC drops super a lot

• Praise 1

btw i managed 16.9km/L on  573km over 33.4L of petrol. not too bad but if you fetch some one in the car i realised FC drops super a lot

You mean like a really fat lady like a MIL?

:D

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Depends on the weight of the person ba. 

Hi there, I just collected my attrage. The agent told me to use "good" for a start. 1st time hearing this of advice. I usually pump 92 for my old car. Shld I be using 95 for 1st few months?

Hi there, I just collected my attrage. The agent told me to use "good" for a start. 1st time hearing this of advice. I usually pump 92 for my old car. Shld I be using 95 for 1st few months?

"good"????... I assumed petrol? Check your owner's manual. Thats the first thing you should do rather than hearing "advice"...

Ron 92 And Ron 95 not Much difference in price. Not worth it to pump 92 As the savings is minuscule IMO.

But the car I believe can take Ron 92.

Fuel consumption update from KL back to Sg yesterday.

Maintained 110 to 120kmh where traffic is smooth. There were many jams along the way. When reached jb only used up 3 out of 8 bars. Pumped to full tank and calculated actual Km/L and got 20.4km/L!

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Ron 92 And Ron 95 not Much difference in price. Not worth it to pump 92 As the savings is minuscule IMO.

But the car I believe can take Ron 92.

Fuel consumption update from KL back to Sg yesterday.

Maintained 110 to 120kmh where traffic is smooth. There were many jams along the way. When reached jb only used up 3 out of 8 bars. Pumped to full tank and calculated actual Km/L and got 20.4km/L!

good to know that Attrage FC is not bad. may i ask how many passengers in the car?

good to know that Attrage FC is not bad. may i ask how many passengers in the car?

Maybe tell us weight also would be good.

I get bad consumption just carrying one

passenger. One very heavy passenger.

I won't tell everyone its my MIL.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 2

guys do you know if you sent your car to service do they provide any transport out to nearby places or you are on your own? need to sent in for 1000km servicing on a work day and i am suppose to roam around for the whole day :(

• Praise 1

(edited)

Hi guys..

I finally collected my new car last week. Today, my coworker has noticed that my rear brake light has cracked while we were driving out for lunch. Anyone know the cause of this? How much does it cost to repair this damage? The bumper is ok with no scratches. Sian. got the car for 1 week and this happens. Any feedback is appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/daPvn

post-54828-0-42336300-1522679919_thumb.jpg

Edited by James75
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Hi guys..

I finally collected my new car last week. Today, my coworker has noticed that my rear brake light has cracked while we were driving out for lunch. Anyone know the cause of this? How much does it cost to repair this damage? The bumper is ok with no scratches. Sian. got the car for 1 week and this happens. Any feedback is appreciated. â¹

https://imgur.com/a/daPvn

waa... looks like somebody whacked it. do you have a rear car cam and did it capture any footage?

guys do you know if you sent your car to service do they provide any transport out to nearby places or you are on your own? need to sent in for 1000km servicing on a work day and i am suppose to roam around for the whole day :(

you are on your own...

waa... looks like somebody whacked it. do you have a rear car cam and did it capture any footage?

you are on your own...

No luck there. The rear car cam that mitsubishi installs only records while the engine is on.
↡ Advertisement