Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Hi there does anyone know if our attrage can do auto lock on speed function? Meaning door auto lock as you drive of and hit Eg. 20km/hr. Saw a guy doing it in Thailand on YouTube

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, it's my first post here, since I just secured my Coe on first bid (signed at cars@expo). SE informed that delivery will be around 1 month later.

A - CAR UP TO 1600CC & 97KW $38,510 1 Submission 18 Apr 2018 12:10:39 Hrs $40,999 Successful

Any other new owners here? Was wondering if it's the same collection date as me for other SE.

• Praise 1

How about Attrage compared to Space Star?

Same car. One with a boot, one without.

With a boot can carry more things.

Without boot can get smaller parking lots.

I think same price so just pick which is more

important to you.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 1

i wanted to check with everyone for the attrage JVC headset Noisy when you play CD? eg: cd spin and hum lounder than music( listening to piano )

another things. the JVC radio reception seem to be hit and miss. poor reception on some days.. i "top-up" for it but it seems like quite a let down... sian the thing is somedays the radio is crystal clear some days like Sh*T

• Praise 1

i wanted to check with everyone for the attrage JVC headset Noisy when you play CD? eg: cd spin and hum lounder than music( listening to piano )

another things. the JVC radio reception seem to be hit and miss. poor reception on some days.. i "top-up" for it but it seems like quite a let down... sian the thing is somedays the radio is crystal clear some days like Sh*T

What u do mean u 'top-up' for your JVC radio reception?

What u do mean u 'top-up' for your JVC radio reception?

jvc headset require you to top up $2k more together with the leather seats and spoiler for sports version....

so... i was complaining about the radio reception and CD noise really loud. anyone has this problem or how can i solve the Radio reception with static.( not always but certain days)

• Praise 1

jvc headset require you to top up $2k more together with the leather seats and spoiler for sports version....

so... i was complaining about the radio reception and CD noise really loud. anyone has this problem or how can i solve the Radio reception with static.( not always but certain days)

During the short period of time I was using the default head unit while waiting for stock for my Sony head unit to arrive, I also notice that the default head unit radio reception somehow better.

But doesn’t really matter much to me anymore. Cos now I’m either on Spotify or my own playlist from the phone.

• Praise 1

During the short period of time I was using the default head unit while waiting for stock for my Sony head unit to arrive, I also notice that the default head unit radio reception somehow better.

But doesn’t really matter much to me anymore. Cos now I’m either on Spotify or my own playlist from the phone.

ya loh... i meant some days its perfect. some just irritate the hell out of me. the sound quality when played over spotify etc is quite nice.. the stock speakers that is with soem tqeaking.

Out car only has 2 speakers at the door right? i want to have a better whole experience wonder if i should add 2 more speakers  any shop lobang?

• Praise 1

ya loh... i meant some days its perfect. some just irritate the hell out of me. the sound quality when played over spotify etc is quite nice.. the stock speakers that is with soem tqeaking.

Out car only has 2 speakers at the door right? i want to have a better whole experience wonder if i should add 2 more speakers any shop lobang?

4 speakers on 4 doors

hi guys, just curious do you all encounter when passenger get out of the car the suspension got one ERKKK sound ?

Yup. Sometimes I myself come out from driver side also got squeaky sound from suspension

4 speakers on 4 doors

Yup. Sometimes I myself come out from driver side also got squeaky sound from suspension

Most of the cars with drum brakes will have such squeaky sound , especially if u pull up the handbrake which will be more obvious when passengers aboard and alight the car due to the friction of the rear shoe and drum . Can ask cnc to service the rear brakes which will minimise the sound but sound will come back again after sometime .
  • Praise 1

hi guys, just curious do you all encounter when passenger get out of the car the suspension got one ERKKK sound ?

Fat passenger like my MIL?

:D

Hi there guys, I just collected my attrage 2 weeks ago. Surprisingly my calculations for the fuel consumption is about 13.5 km/l. I've been driving light footed not going more than 2000 rpm. What are your experiences?

as long as you are doing more than 50% city its quite normal 13.5-14km/l

so far 2500Km later i am avg around 15.7-16km/l i do mostly 70highway-30city

Personally Esso vs Shell, i found Esso gives me the best performance and milage/ for some reason shell felt sluggish and expensive

I think after the 1k servicing the car got much quieter too... ECU starting to learn driving habits too

• Praise 1

Hi all, i just collect my car yesterday. I notice the front car camera will be blank after some time when you drive. See got red light flashing at the side of the cam. Is it still recording normally?

• Praise 1

Hi all, i just collect my car yesterday. I notice the front car camera will be blank after some time when you drive. See got red light flashing at the side of the cam. Is it still recording normally?

Normal. The blank screen is on power saving mode. The red light shows it's recording.
  • Praise 2

does anyone knows what are the brand and model of the stock speakers that came with the JVC headset or any one added an amp?

or maybe in short, whata re the size of those speakers in the door? i measured from outside i seem 5.5in abit weird..

↡ Advertisement