Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

All these fuel consumption figures are a waste of time.

Just drive the car and enjoy it, 1km/l ain't gonna matter much and buy a hybrid if you want real efficiency or simply park the car the in the carpark.

Yah man, precisely.

Keep calculating the FC what’s the point? Just enjoy the drive.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Did you compare with your previous ride? Need to go same route to have a good comparison. Else those travel highway will say yours so low, those travel small road will say yours so high.

Yes, previous ride was a Kia Cerato. Same exact route, getting about 9km/l .

It's not really an effort cos I have been tracking FC for more than 20 years liao... became a habit, like others buying 4D or smoking. And yes, I do enjoy the ride... :)

• Praise 2

It's not really an effort cos I have been tracking FC for more than 20 years liao... became a habit, like others buying 4D or smoking. And yes, I do enjoy the ride... :)

So what's the point of being so obsessed with FC? Dun tell me your income never rises over the years?
  • Dislike 1

Not bad, improve from 9 to around 14. Thats almost 50%

Turbocharged

So what's the point of being so obsessed with FC? Dun tell me your income never rises over the years?

To some it can become a die hard habit.

Used to do that too, until one day my hard disk crashed and lost the data, and my momentum.

Occasionally I still check but don't do it consistently.. since it agar agar about there and don't deviate too much

• Praise 1

Hi, any bros here using Pioneer HU with App Radio? Can advice how to connect with Android? I got problem connecting with my S9+ despite searching in Google and YouTube and reading Manual... Thks in advance.

• Praise 1

Just got my ride today, MY2018 although delivered now, but no complaints. Got blue tooth and multiple compartment backseat pockets, and Thinkware F200 dual channel dashcam (heard this is not cheap). Was hoping to get the shark fin antenna though as it looks better with the car but was given the old black stick antenna. Any bro knows if its possible to change to shark fin? And also I noticed that whenever I move off from a stationary position, I can feel a light jerk, as if it is engaging the gear. Is this normal? Or am I too sensitive?

Edited by Babywhaley
  • Praise 1

Hi, any bros here using Pioneer HU with App Radio? Can advice how to connect with Android? I got problem connecting with my S9+ despite searching in Google and YouTube and reading Manual... Thks in advance.

Did you install Appradio and Appradio live in your phone?

Just got my ride today, MY2018 although delivered now, but no complaints. Got blue tooth and multiple compartment backseat pockets, and Thinkware F200 dual channel dashcam (heard this is not cheap). Was hoping to get the shark fin antenna though as it looks better with the car but was given the old black stick antenna. Any bro knows if its possible to change to shark fin? And also I noticed that whenever I move off from a stationary position, I can feel a light jerk, as if it is engaging the gear. Is this normal? Or am I too sensitive?

• Praise 1

Did you install Appradio and Appradio live in your phone?

Yes I did. Think I somehow managed to function it today. But must I on my phone to keep the appradio running? Cause when I run the appradio and off my phone screen the appradio shut off as well. If that's the case then I find it's not much from mirroring.

2. Can only use one function at a time? Can't listen to music and use Waze at the same time?

Seems like this HU too high end liao...

Yes I did. Think I somehow managed to function it today. But must I on my phone to keep the appradio running? Cause when I run the appradio and off my phone screen the appradio shut off as well. If that's the case then I find it's not much from mirroring.

2. Can only use one function at a time? Can't listen to music and use Waze at the same time?

Seems like this HU too high end liao...

Hi, I've found a chat room for 9150 here in MCF... will post my queries there. Just to confirm with bros here. AA in Google play store is now able to use right? USB connected as my understanding is AA wireless is still unable to.
  • Praise 1

@auto1701 Since when is new car collection at alexandra? ð¤£. Nah, was at pandan gardens in the morning and thereafter, spent the whole day tryna figure out how to switch off the JVC! ð

I wanted to be able to switch it off easily wif 1 touch cos whenever go inside basement car park, the radio becomes static, very irritating. My Forte easier, just long press on the mode button on the steering wheel and it switch off, but this JVC cmi. Anyway i managed to figure out a alternative. I set one of the button on the steering to "ATT" and tat sort of mute the volume ð. This JVC is a new model, even SE din know how to use yet, and there is no universal switch button visible anywhere. Just a Home button and Favourites button, thats it, the rest all hidden inside the touch screen menus.

I do see the Android logo and seems to be able to connect but have not tried to see what it does cos spent all my time tryna figure out how to switch off ð.

The Thinkware is standard now I think cos I didnt ask for any specific brand. I didn't even know what brand I was getting till I received the invoice 2 days back. I saw the same set retailing at Autobacs at $399.95 and this is exclude installation, so quite worth it.

My FC today abit crazy though. I got standard half tank when i got the car, thats 4 bars. By the end of today, i left with 2 bars, wtf. 1 day use 2 bars out of 8 max. Like this pocket sure die....

Relax. Drive for another month or so. It will stabilize.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys! Planning to get a used attrage! Will be going down to test some cars soon! Any pro tips on what I should be looking out for during test drive? First time buying a used car so would appreciate any tips! Thanks in advance!

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Hi guys! Planning to get a used attrage! Will be going down to test some cars soon! Any pro tips on what I should be looking out for during test drive? First time buying a used car so would appreciate any tips! Thanks in advance!

Try not to get a PHV unit.. phv like taxi high mileage high wear n tear

If the auto folding side mirror is faulty, can manually open/close it? Or will doing so, spoil the mechanics further? Appreciate any advice, thanks.

• Praise 1

If the auto folding side mirror is faulty, can manually open/close it? Or will doing so, spoil the mechanics further? Appreciate any advice, thanks.

Depends on what is wrong. Not too sure of the mechanism, so better not force it.  

Watch the mileage. About 18k km per year is about the max you should look at but the lower the mileage, the better. Hire a trusted mechanic to inspect your car. You can meet at the mechanic for the test drive and some will even ride along to assess the car during the test drive. 

AAS has such a service too but it's about $145 for non-members.

https://www.aas.com.sg/our-services/car-evaluation.html

If not, PM me and I can recommend my mechanic to you. Should be cheaper but up to you to ask and decide.  

↡ Advertisement