Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Supercharged

Hi everyone

Just collected my Attrage this week. Can anyone please advise what is the recommended tyre pressure for the front/rear wheels? Is it 240 for front/rear?

Sorry for asking coz this is my first car.

Thank you.

240 is fine.. No worries..
↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone

Just collected my Attrage this week. Can anyone please advise what is the recommended tyre pressure for the front/rear wheels? Is it 240 for front/rear?

Sorry for asking coz this is my first car.

Thank you.

Tip: A quick check on the small metal plate at the door seal when you open your driver door will indicate the recommended tire pressures with and without load.

Cheers.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all...just wondering if anyone has put those car sticker advertisements on their Attrage? Looking online but can’t find much info...did see some horror stories about ppl putting and it spoiling the paintwork though. Hope to find some reliable companies and earn extra $! Thank you in advance!

• Praise 1

(edited)

Hi all...just wondering if anyone has put those car sticker advertisements on their Attrage? Looking online but canât find much info...did see some horror stories about ppl putting and it spoiling the paintwork though. Hope to find some reliable companies and earn extra $! Thank you in advance!

Heard of https://www.carblicity.com/

http://www.movo.com.sg/

Have not tried before though.

Edited by gamester2007
  • Praise 1

2nd fuel pump to full. Pumped 37L.

Average fuel consumption 14.3km/l

Split highway city 70:30

3rd pump to full.

31l

Avg 15.9km/l

Did my 1k servicing at the start.

• Praise 1

3rd pump to full.

31l

Avg 15.9km/l

Did my 1k servicing at the start.

16 km/l is good! it's about the average amongst my friends/colleagues who drive the Attrage (more than 5!). They can get as high as 18km although my average is around 14km. I also tend to ram a little more, so that will not help with FC. :)

• Praise 1

I am driving attrage for the last 2 months here are the + and - (2019 model)

Positive Side

1. Price

2. Fuel Consumption - Avg 12 Km in City / 15 Km in expressways 

3. Comfortable interior space & boot space

4. Lot of high end car features (start button / cruise control / skid control / much more which all high end car has)

5. Spare parts availability and cost is cheaper

6. Overall maintenance cost / Lower insurance premium considering the engine capacity

Negative Side

1. Pick up

Overall

Value for the money. Considering the price i paid i do not have any complaints.

Short Note :

This is a point to point car. If you are a small family with 4 members this is the best car that you can thinkof. No issues or vibration while driving at a speed of 90 kms/hr speed in express ways. I have seen a lot of people claiming noice and vibration but i don't feel anything (Not sure if they have improved this in the latest models)

This is an apt family sedan to drive within Singapore or occational visits to KL.

If you are a aggressive driver and a racer - This car is not meant for you... [Anyways in Singapore you can't even if you drive ferrari] :)

• Praise 4

Been driving my attrage for a month, clocked 1.6k so far. Experience so far.

The good

- comfortable once up to speed

- strong aircon

- multicontrol steering wheel

- good fuel consumption on highway

The bad

- Hate the artificial gears on the CVT. When accelerating past 50-60kmph, there will be a drop in power and the whole car literally stops accelerating

- very nonlinear acceleration. If I accelerate moderately hard at the lights, CVT chooses an appropriate 3k RPM for example. After achieving my desired speed or after hard acceleration no longer required, I'll naturally lift off slightly. However the car remains at 3k RPM, only the acceleration decreases. To let the car drop to 2k RPM, have to lift off even more and then press back to the original level.

Vice versa, if I initially have light acceleration, if suddenly need more power, have to really press the pedal in to get it up rev before lifting slightly to achieve the desired acceleration.

- poor build quality. The eco logo at the front left and right falling off. Front bumper panel gap inconsistent.

- wind noise above 90kmph

- jerk if accelerating from a crawling pace (even if gentle acceleration). Ok from standstill.

• Praise 1

Managed to clock 15.5km/l finally! On leave, so more highway driving for this tank. :)

By the way, I noticed a quirk. I have an air purifier connected to the 12V power socket in front. Whenever I make a large turn to the right, the power disconnects momentarily and is restored when I straighten my steering wheel. Anyone noticed this for the 12V plug? Not sure if its a contact problem but I am pretty sure ifs not normal.  If you don't use the 12V, you will not notice this. Is it just my car? 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Feeling excited for next week to collect my Attrage car at Ulu Pandan.

Just to share my experience

In past a few days before the car collection day. I have requested some changes even after signed on the sales agreement.

1) Change color  

2) Reduce loan tenure period

I am grateful to Mitsubishi Sales Consultant, Ms Megen Ong in Alexandra who helped to make those changes without incurred any penalty.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Seldom hear can change car colour before car collection de? Cause car usually already allocated or even registered.

(edited)

Most probably its a post from someone selling the Attrage. Could be from Fulco or CNC.

Anyway its rare but with special approval, it can be done.

Seldom hear can change car colour before car collection de? Cause car usually already allocated or even registered.

Edited by RogerNg_185295

Anyone manage to stick their headphone holder on the right hand side dashboard just above the right aircon vent? What brand u using?

Bro,

Why do you need to hold a headphone when you have the ICE and speaker in the car already? If need it, best to get those true wireless instead. Saves space.

Bro,

Why do you need to hold a headphone when you have the ICE and speaker in the car already? If need it, best to get those true wireless instead. Saves space.

For my GPS navigation manly.

ICE can can sound via Bluetooth but cannot show the navigation mah

Neutral Newbie

Anyone manage to stick their headphone holder on the right hand side dashboard just above the right aircon vent? What brand u using?

I stuck mine on the shiny part in the middle...better grip i feel. the right hand side is a little curved so it’s difficult. Using a Qoo10 iOttie ripoff kind, those one touch hp mount
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1