Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Did anyone fix windows visor?

I am looking for a good one...

Tia!

Did you not ask for it as part of the package? It's included for mine. I think you can easily install at those car accessories shop. C&C also do installations too. 

Neutral Newbie

Did you not ask for it as part of the package? It's included for mine. I think you can easily install at those car accessories shop. C&C also do installations too.

No lor...forgot about it :(

Might want to reconsider as high likelihood to introduce wind noise. Without it at 100kmph already a fair bit of noise liao Edited by superzhen

Might want to reconsider as high likelihood to introduce wind noise. Without it at 100kmph already a fair bit of noise liao

Generally I drive around 80-90km/h on the expressway and wind is not an issue. Unless you going to NS highway..at 110 km/h and beyond. I used to be more maverick when younger but now more relaxed. Plus that expressway I always travel on have 2 characteristics : (1) its very quiet even for the Attrage due to the road surface and (2) there are more than 3 speed cameras along my stretch. So I make it a habit to stay slow...cos easy to forget and just slide beyond 80km... haha 

You can ask your SE about it. If can't provide free now at least can ask for discount. No harm asking...

:)

3rd fuel pump

Pumped twice 22.2L+32.4L. 994km. 17.2km/L

Highway:City - 75:25

17km/l is as good as hybrid. Ofc insurance & road tax all jin song (lower) .  How much is Attrage this weekend? Is a over 1yr old Attrage still more expensive than a new one? 

17km/l is as good as hybrid. Ofc insurance & road tax all jin song (lower) . How much is Attrage this weekend? Is a over 1yr old Attrage still more expensive than a new one?

Yes enjoying the decent fc! Price for Attrage increased by 2k while the latest round of COE rose by 6k! Modern at 62k. Good deal :) think this price only for this weekend until 12 Aug. not sure if AD will increase price thereafter.

https://www.cyclecarriage.com/sg/mitsubishi/attrage/?section=variant

Tried switching off my aircon compressor, only use blower while driving in the early morning.

F/c improve by up to 10% sia

Curising highway at 90 used to show 20km/l, now can almost touch 22

Tried switching off my aircon compressor, only use blower while driving in the early morning.

If air con is not turned on and you turned on the blower to blow fan, would it blow out hot air?

Wow...marvellous FC, over 50m, 500m, 5km or 50km?

The engineers who invented hybrid or EV technology just ought to be sacked.

If air con is not turned on and you turned on the blower to blow fan, would it blow out hot air?

Room temp air. Can switch off recert to bring in cooler air. Only got cool days la. I also scared cold

In Singapore cars already so expensive and on top of that, petrol. Already spend hundreds of dollars for installment, parking, ERP, road tax, insurance, maintenance, car wash and petrol.

If you need the car and drives everyday, still need to monitor closely the FC, turn off the aircon to scrimp and squeeze the extra 10% out, go get a hybrid or electric car at the better FC. Or best cycle la. FC infinity km/l.

Drive until so kang kor for what.

• Praise 1

Off air con, close windows, remove seats, remove spare tyre, drive naked, remove everything possible.

Lastly, park the car in the carpark and you won't even have any fc.

• Praise 1

In Singapore cars already so expensive and on top of that, petrol. Already spend hundreds of dollars for installment, parking, ERP, road tax, insurance, maintenance, car wash and petrol.

If you need the car and drives everyday, still need to monitor closely the FC, turn off the aircon to scrimp and squeeze the extra 10% out, go get a hybrid or electric car at the better FC. Or best cycle la. FC infinity km/l.

Drive until so kang kor for what.

I scared cold. On aircon even more uncomfortable.

For better fuel economy,

1) Inflate the tyres to 250KPa

2) Set to ECO mode

3) Pump 95RON which give bette rmileag ethan 92RON

4) Remove the spare tyre from the boot to reduce weight

5) Pump petrol to max half tank for weight savings

6) Use thinner '20' engine oil

Off air con, close windows, remove seats, remove spare tyre, drive naked, remove everything possible.

Lastly, park the car in the carpark and you won't even have any fc.

Need seats or else cannot drive. Spare tyre need la even though I probably will neve change myself.

My boot is early empty because I don't store much junk inside

Park car don't drive later battery flat tire flat.

For better fuel economy,

1) Inflate the tyres to 250KPa

2) Set to ECO mode

3) Pump 95RON which give bette rmileag ethan 92RON

4) Remove the spare tyre from the boot to reduce weight

5) Pump petrol to max half tank for weight savings

6) Use thinner '20' engine oil

Tired mine 230 I think.

Attrage no modes to choose from. Always eco and slow

↡ Advertisement