Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

9 hours ago, Pentium_f said:

Any of you guys using this for PHV ? Seems like lesser seen on the road

I am seeing more and more Attrages on the road. My office now have 6 including mine (up from 3 a few months ago)  ! Not surprised due to the low price, it's a no-brainer for those who still want to drive but pay the lowest possible.

↡ Advertisement

6 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Attrage is now selling at one of the lowest pricing since launch.

There is a pre Cars @ Expo promo - $58,999 with 6 bids non guaranteed COE.

Those who own a car and prefer to sell yourself can bluff that you don't have a car to trade in. C&C Fulco at Ubi will still accord you the $5,000 trade in discount, but C&C Leng Kee is firm as a stone

Interestingly, the Space Star is back but now selling more than the Attrage..$61K. Either it's new model with the matrix grill or more people prefer the hatchback, especially those who need folding rear chairs.

2 minutes ago, auto1701 said:

Interestingly, the Space Star is back but now selling more than the Attrage..$61K. Either it's new model with the matrix grill or more people prefer the hatchback, especially those who need folding rear chairs.

Its a facelifted model.  That's why the price is slightly higher .If sales is no good,  they will simply reduce the price. 

6 hours ago, Othello said:

C&C is "famous" for this tonics. Esp older folks wun know and gladly pay. My mum paid for this tonics since 1st service all the way into 5th year. I brought it to service and they just push you the job sheet. Did not even ask. I asked and told SA to remove it !! 

Where got insist one ? Ask SA to fly kite and speak to his supervisor or manager, rubbish !! 

Yes, got to beware of these snake oil.

Why would an almost new car with 10,000km mileage require 

1) Aircon cooling coil cleaning

2) Cabin refresh

3) Engine additive

4) Rotate tyres every 5,000km (an industry first)

All these snake oil can add up to $200.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 9/26/2019 at 11:03 PM, Vinceng said:

Yes, got to beware of these snake oil.

Why would an almost new car with 10,000km mileage require 

1) Aircon cooling coil cleaning

2) Cabin refresh

3) Engine additive

4) Rotate tyres every 5,000km (an industry first)

All these snake oil can add up to $200.

All these things are non essential and ARE NOT REQUIRED beyond the Menu A/B/C

By the way, we CAN bring our cars outside to service and not void warranty. Just checked with the svc ctr.

I have 2k credits and on the diamond care package, so I have up to 2k to deduct from there. After that, only the major one I will go back cnc to do. The rest will be DIY.

15 minutes ago, SIM37 said:

All these things are non essential and ARE NOT REQUIRED beyond the Menu A/B/C

By the way, we CAN bring our cars outside to service and not void warranty. Just checked with the svc ctr.

I have 2k credits and on the diamond care package, so I have up to 2k to deduct from there. After that, only the major one I will go back cnc to do. The rest will be DIY.

Oh ok I see, thanks for sharing that we have the option to service our Attrage at outside car workshops and not void the warranty. I plan to make full use of the given 2k credits for servicing. Can buy up to 2 C&C Diamond Care packages with a top up for the second one, covering servicing up to 80k mileage. Can save on maintenance fee in the longer run. I feel that the add-ons proposed by C&C during servicing are personal preference. Generally for new cars shouldnt be required. Maybe in future replace wear & tear parts then alright.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:50 AM, Pentium_f said:

Any of you guys using this for PHV ? Seems like lesser seen on the road

Thinking of doing hitch. Can cover abit of costs. Good for phv use too given its decent fc and low running costs. Agree that nowadays lesser phv Attrages seen plying the roads. Mostly are private cars.

On 9/26/2019 at 2:30 PM, Vinceng said:

Attrage is now selling at one of the lowest pricing since launch.

There is a pre Cars @ Expo promo - $58,999 with 6 bids non guaranteed COE.

Those who own a car and prefer to sell yourself can bluff that you don't have a car to trade in. C&C Fulco at Ubi will still accord you the $5,000 trade in discount, but C&C Leng Kee is firm as a stone

Current COE at 32k, Attrage Modern variant selling 59k.

When COE lowest at 24k in Dec 2018, Attrage Modern variant was selling at 56k.

Given the above, it seems that selling price can go lower towards 50k hopefully.

On 9/4/2019 at 10:59 PM, Ragion said:

Hi I'm new joined, did anyone facing c-pillar or rear desk weird noise issue? It's happen intermittently, feel very disturbing for driving experience.

C-pillar no issue. Rear disc brake can fix up during 1k servicing.

15 hours ago, minty said:

Current COE at 32k, Attrage Modern variant selling 59k.

When COE lowest at 24k in Dec 2018, Attrage Modern variant was selling at 56k.

Given the above, it seems that selling price can go lower towards 50k hopefully.

Dependent on foreign exchange rate.

And don't forget the Dec 2018 model has no cruise control and other steering controls, and only 2 airbags instead of 6 in the current model

2 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Dependent on foreign exchange rate.

And don't forget the Dec 2018 model has no cruise control and other steering controls, and only 2 airbags instead of 6 in the current model

Mine is Nov 2018 and it has 6 air bags and steering controls. The cruise control option was included in 2019, a few months after I got my car...sigh..  Unless the COE drops to $23K or so, don't think the car price will fall to $50K. At $59K its already the cheapest mainstream sedan you can get.

Edited by auto1701

2 hours ago, auto1701 said:

Mine is Nov 2018 and it has 6 air bags and steering controls. The cruise control option was included in 2019, a few months after I got my car...sigh..  Unless the COE drops to $23K or so, don't think the car price will fall to $50K. At $59K its already the cheapest mainstream sedan you can get.

It can always go lower.  When attrage was 70k that time,  people also say it's a good buy. 

18 hours ago, auto1701 said:

Sorry. What is the C-pillar referring to ? Thanks in advance.

Top portion of the car’s front windscreen, Middle portion of the left and right side profile of the car.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:51 AM, minty said:

C-pillar no issue. Rear disc brake can fix up during 1k servicing.

There are no discs brakes in the rear, only drums

↡ Advertisement