Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

On 1/25/2020 at 9:39 PM, auto1701 said:

Happy New Year! I once carried 4 passengers in the Attrage (in 1 front and 3 behind, excluding myself) and it was ok. The only issue I encountered was when I drove through a hump without stopping and heard the suspension hit the end stop! Otherwise, it was ok 🙂 

Ok? You have damaged the car suspension already. 

↡ Advertisement

46 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Ok? You have damaged the car suspension already. 

Hope not. I can never understand the different kinds of humps. Some of gentle while others are so sharp that even slowing down will cause it to hit violently. My office road has 2 of these. My old Cerato has harder springs so I just typically drive over it without really slowing. But for the Attrage and its softer suspension, that was a no-no! By myself still ok but with 4 passengers....boom! On the bright side, the softer springs do offer a more comfortable ride on rough roads. 🙂

53 minutes ago, QSZA said:

But steering got pull to one side or not? Last time we had 2006 Sunny and every time someone say 80kg sits on driver's side (also about 80kg plus), it would pull to right side. So far no chance to try out.

Also forgot to add that rims and tyres were changed to bigger profile and 16", but since then we have switched to smaller profile tyres again. See how first. 

I don't have such experience leh. Logically should not as you will subconsciously compensate at the steering wheel for any drift. Unless you looking at the steering wheel orientation, you would not notice. 

Neutral Newbie
On 1/29/2020 at 10:00 PM, auto1701 said:

I don't have such experience leh. Logically should not as you will subconsciously compensate at the steering wheel for any drift. Unless you looking at the steering wheel orientation, you would not notice. 

Also true, but even sitting as passenger, it's very noticeable. To give it credit, it only started pulling to one side when we had full load of 5 passengers yesterday. The Sunny used to pull to one side with only 2 passengers inside.

5 hours ago, bongo9000 said:

Just wanted to check if anyone here has installed LED headlights on the Attrage before locally? Any feedback and also what to do for inspection? Thanks!

You can always change to LED bulb but have to change back to pass the inspection. There is also a chance that TP or LTA enforcer can stop you for LED bulb though rare.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, bongo9000 said:

Just wanted to check if anyone here has installed LED headlights on the Attrage before locally? Any feedback and also what to do for inspection? Thanks!

It can be glaring to the drivers in front, and easy for LTA to spot. Best not to use such bulb. 

• Praise 2

On 2/15/2020 at 1:47 PM, Conan86 said:

You can always change to LED bulb but have to change back to pass the inspection. There is also a chance that TP or LTA enforcer can stop you for LED bulb though rare.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:03 PM, Dafansu said:

It can be glaring to the drivers in front, and easy for LTA to spot. Best not to use such bulb. 

Thank you both, currently using OSRAM Cool Blue Advance so shall just stick with it 🙂

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, hushpuppy8827 said:

How come attrage is so expensive now? Thought it was in the 50-60k range only

Isnt there an offer for the Modern variant at $59999?

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Brass said:

Isnt there an offer for the Modern variant at $59999?

Thats OPC price i think or it may be demo or test drive unit..

original price of attrage has always been ard 60k-70k plus.. even 80k plus when coe was 40k plus.

7 hours ago, hushpuppy8827 said:

How come attrage is so expensive now? Thought it was in the 50-60k range only

Yes, you are right. The lowest published selling price was $55,999 for the Attrage Modern!

On 1/25/2020 at 9:39 PM, auto1701 said:

Happy New Year! I once carried 4 passengers in the Attrage (in 1 front and 3 behind, excluding myself) and it was ok. The only issue I encountered was when I drove through a hump without stopping and heard the suspension hit the end stop! Otherwise, it was ok 🙂 

Haha you should always drive dead slow over a hump be it full load or not. This will ensure that your car lasts as long as possible.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:25 PM, QSZA said:

OK thanks guys, will just KIV and cross my fingers.

Anyway I'm quite impressed with engine noise. Not very noticeable at high speeds (wind noise drowns out everything), only noisy at lower speeds. Haha.

Engine noise is decent when the car is parked stationary too!

On 12/24/2019 at 7:55 PM, Vinceng said:

Both can be purchased online from Lazada or Carousell, or at Autobaccs.

But I don't recommend dashboard cover as it forms reflection on the front windscreen.

Yes, dash board cover might also hinder the deployment of the dash board air bags.

↡ Advertisement