Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Supersonic

i accidentally pump 92 into my car T_T i beleive should be ok right? thank god not diesel.

anyone using 92 in your attrage?

Once should be ok. 

↡ Advertisement

i accidentally pump 92 into my car T_T i beleive should be ok right? thank god not diesel.

anyone using 92 in your attrage?

Last time my Honda City all the way V power since Day1 till sold  [mad]

You know why  [bounce1]

Uncle at Shell told me your car is slow so must pump Ferrari Fuel...then got power  [furious]

First car mah...damn stupid to listen  [knife]

Dont worry bro...as long as not diesel can liao  [thumbsup]

Only turbocharged engine need high octane fuel  [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Last time my Honda City all the way V power since Day1 till sold  

You know why  

Uncle at Shell told me your car is slow so must pump Ferrari Fuel...then got power  

First car mah...damn stupid to listen  

Dont worry bro...as long as not diesel can liao  

Only turbocharged engine need high octane fuel  

Uncle at Shell probably was a salesman before.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

any review on the paint protection done by C&C?

Overall the car seems slightly more glossy and shiny. After a rain, I notice that the remaining droplets on the car bonnet is smaller and lesser than before. When there's dirt or bird shyt, its easier to clean off.

Just that don't know how long it will last, so I try to find car par lots with shelter and not under the sun.

• Praise 1

Guys is it ok to upsize the tyres on the car? I called a few tyre shops but they don't seem to have our sizes in stock. One guy advised me to upsize to 195 as he said that finding 185/55/R15 is very hard. He also told me that a lot of Attrage owners have upsized to bigger tyres, but still using the same rim. Is it possible to use the same rim for bigger tyres? Can someone knowlegable advise? 

• Praise 1

Guys is it ok to upsize the tyres on the car? I called a few tyre shops but they don't seem to have our sizes in stock. One guy advised me to upsize to 195 as he said that finding 185/55/R15 is very hard. He also told me that a lot of Attrage owners have upsized to bigger tyres, but still using the same rim. Is it possible to use the same rim for bigger tyres? Can someone knowlegable advise?

There a a lot of Attrage around and tyre shop are slow to bring in 185/55R15 size tyres.

Safe to go for either 195/50R15 or 195/55R15.

• Praise 1

Like Cypher said you can go to 195/50/15. If you go too big the speedometer and odometer will under read. I always use car bibles as they have the tire size calculator that you can play around with : https://www.carbibles.com/tire-size-calculator/

Scroll to the bottom. The tire size calculator is there.

You can use the same rim with 195mm wide tires.

As for tire shops, some tire shops do carry out size. I recommend Al-tyre. They have a few choices for 185/55/15.

• Praise 1

To Attrage owners who are interested in custom made light weight pullies from NST USA you can order them from the mirage forums here: [url=https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/6318-NST-Lightweight-OEM-Pulley-Kit-quot-Buy-In-quot-(GROUP-BUY]https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/6318-NST-Lightweight-OEM-Pulley-Kit-quot-Buy-In-quot-/url]!)

All the information regarding the pullies are there. Just a heads up for anyone interested here.

One of the members Doax also has other custom parts for the attrage/mirage just fyi.

Edited by Munch003

hello any one still have squeaky brakes issues? seem like after service it keeps coming back?

Yes still have after changing front brake pads. Light to moderate braking don't have, but heavy braking have squeaking sounds. It's as though I driving performance car with performance brakepads installed.

Yes still have after changing front brake pads. Light to moderate braking don't have, but heavy braking have squeaking sounds. It's as though I driving performance car with performance brakepads installed.

yup its quite irritating at times. i wonder is it a manufacturing defect?

Neutral Newbie

Anyone know where I can install cruise control for the attrage in sg or jb? Only quote I got so far was 1.8k. My nose bleed. Lol 

• Praise 1

Anyone know where I can install cruise control for the attrage in sg or jb? Only quote I got so far was 1.8k. My nose bleed. Lol

Curious where did you get the quote from?

Our Asian models are unlike the European and American models where the wires are All there and just need to enable the feature in ETACS.

For our model our ecu is different and so are the pin outs. One of our Indonesian bros have cracked the pin out and added his cruise control.

We are missing just 2 Wires and the switch. I already have the switch and Have the ETACS decoder. Just haven’t got the time to run the two wires and try it out.

Hi there, is the rear seat able to bend forward and will we be able to see the boot? i was able to do this in my previous hyundai avante to strap up my child booster seat. any ideas? i tried but can seem to find any latch to open up.

↡ Advertisement