Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

14 hours ago, auto1701 said:

Previously the Spacestar was about $1K cheaper. But now they are returning after a hiatus as a facelifted model, they are charging more for it. 

I believe C & C had always been bringing in the facelifted 2017 Space Star. previously it was stopped because it was under Band C1 under the revised VES hence they probably went back to tune it to current Band A2 and brought it back for sale now. Features wise, it seems more or less the same as the 2017/2018 model previously brought in here. 

↡ Advertisement

On 10/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, auto1701 said:

I previously always go to Lai Huat (Meng Kee) at Sin Ming Autocity. They are practically the authorized agent for almost all the insurance companies and the boss is friendly. Tell them the Blue Cerato owner recommended. 🙂

thanks Bro.. i will try them once my last service is over !!! 

On 10/12/2019 at 3:12 PM, Ragion said:

what about your attrage? 😎

DSC_0752.jpg

DSC_0751.jpg

nice.. white car always easier to pimp. where did you get the lower lip done? 

On 10/12/2019 at 7:29 PM, auto1701 said:

Previously the Spacestar was about $1K cheaper. But now they are returning after a hiatus as a facelifted model, they are charging more for it. 

Let's not forget coe is way lower as compared to when it was first out for sale in the 2016/2017.

7 hours ago, Salnts said:

I saw a white Attrage with the red logo at Oasis Terrace sometime back. Not sure if it's the same car. 🙂

Neutral Newbie
On 10/13/2019 at 4:06 PM, Salnts said:

purchase online then diy 😂

Tried a tankful of 92 ron.

DO NOT DO IT!!! significant performance lost, and its already under powered. After 100km or so, topped it up with 98 to balance it out, the sever knocking and power loss went away.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, SIM37 said:

Tried a tankful of 92 ron.

DO NOT DO IT!!! significant performance lost, and its already under powered. After 100km or so, topped it up with 98 to balance it out, the sever knocking and power loss went away.

As mentioned in the manual, Singapore version of the Attrage can only use 95 and above. So avoid using 92. Price diff not much these days anyway because the petrol companies know the trick, so they price the 92 higher than last time.

19 hours ago, auto1701 said:

As mentioned in the manual, Singapore version of the Attrage can only use 95 and above. So avoid using 92. Price diff not much these days anyway because the petrol companies know the trick, so they price the 92 higher than last time.

I don't know why they made the compression ratio so high here.. not as if it'll be more powerful also. Thankfully 92/95 only 4 c diff, under $2 difference per full tank.

Thats also probably why rental attrages drive so badly, everyone just tops up with 92

Edited by SIM37

Neutral Newbie
On 10/26/2019 at 1:32 PM, justahumanbeing said:

Did you add the day light thingy?

no, it is original full specs which launching in malaysia

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone know if the manufacturer radio on the 2017 Mitsubishi Attrage can be changed to a more modern touch screen Bluetooth radio? 

16 hours ago, Nesaa said:

Does anyone know if the manufacturer radio on the 2017 Mitsubishi Attrage can be changed to a more modern touch screen Bluetooth radio? 

Last i check, C&C does offer a replacement to a Sony unit or similar. I upgraded my basic model ICE to a touch screen when I ordered the car, so my ICE is same as the old sports model. 

On 10/17/2019 at 7:40 PM, SIM37 said:

I don't know why they made the compression ratio so high here.. not as if it'll be more powerful also. Thankfully 92/95 only 4 c diff, under $2 difference per full tank.

Thats also probably why rental attrages drive so badly, everyone just tops up with 92

actually got difff. i pump supreme+ esso for 3 tanks already so far. step liao more power also.

i accidentally pumped 92 before.. scary man the sound and lack power to the max.. usually i will pump 3-4times in a row supreme before switching to 95 to clean the engine

Neutral Newbie

Noticed that there are fewer and fewer Attrage PHVs on the roads. Was at C&C earlier speaking to an SE and she said majority of PHVs have been scrapped due to high COE rebate. Hmm...

↡ Advertisement