Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

4 hours ago, 3_Cylinder_Pots said:

Actual price can be negotiated as always. Depends on whether can get further discount off published price. Luckily I got a further 1k discount off published price.

Check if you still have your service credits. My $1000 discount turns out to be a trade in of my service credits. The SE did mention but I was not paying attention on what it meant. Nonetheless, I prefer to redeem the $1000 out-front than wait for defects to redeem via servicing. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

11 hours ago, ferrytales said:

Good cheap point A to point B car but wont pay anything more than 60k for it though. 

My budget was $60K, so when the price was reached, my SE informed me and in I go! Different people will have different budgets though. My colleague bought at $68K when COE was higher.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the tyre rotation by C&C is free and part of the 5 year free maint package? And if now, if I wait till the servicing to do it, will it be free ? 

Meanwhile, the school holiday period is always nice. Lesser jams. Higher speeds. I am averaging almost 16km/l now. Still alot of urban driving but much less start stop now. But when January comes back, will be back to 13-14km/l...

4 hours ago, auto1701 said:

Check if you still have your service credits. My $1000 discount turns out to be a trade in of my service credits. The SE did mention but I was not paying attention on what it meant. Nonetheless, I prefer to redeem the $1000 out-front than wait for defects to redeem via servicing. 

Yes I still have the service credits. It is a 1k off listed price. SE offered this when got manager’s approval.

• Praise 1

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the tyre rotation by C&C is free and part of the 5 year free maint package? And if now, if I wait till the servicing to do it, will it be free ? 

Meanwhile, the school holiday period is always nice. Lesser jams. Higher speeds. I am averaging almost 16km/l now. Still alot of urban driving but much less start stop now. But when January comes back, will be back to 13-14km/l...

Tyre rotation not free. Think around $20. They also have package for tyre rotation though. 

My budget was $60K, so when the price was reached, my SE informed me and in I go! Different people will have different budgets though. My colleague bought at $68K when COE was higher.

My lucky friends got their Attrages when COE was at its lowest in Dec 2018. Back then only 55k for modern variant!

Neutral Newbie
On 12/6/2019 at 10:10 PM, auto1701 said:

Not normal. Sounds like a bearing issue... Do have it checked by C&C as still under warranty.

Wow...will send it for checks!

On 12/8/2019 at 3:46 AM, ferrytales said:

Good cheap point A to point B car but wont pay anything more than 60k for it though. 

What brand new car can you get for <$60K today? None even if you request for it to be shipped to Singapore without any seats except for the driver's.

6 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

What brand new car can you get for <$60K today? None even if you request for it to be shipped to Singapore without any seats except for the driver's.

None at the moment. Even brand new commercial vehicles cost more than 60k through ADs.

1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

That's because cat a coe is above 30k, attrage lowest was below 60k.

4 hours ago, ferrytales said:

That's because cat a coe is above 30k, attrage lowest was below 60k.

When COE was the lowest at 23.5k, Attrage was 55k. Got chance got chance!

Edited by 3_Cylinder_Pots

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Going to get Attrage next month.. I am looking for a. Steering wheel cover b. car dashboard cover

plse someone advise any bought from online or in Singapore - any suggestions

Thank you

23 hours ago, KSR said:

Hi Guys,

Going to get Attrage next month.. I am looking for a. Steering wheel cover b. car dashboard cover

Thank you

Both can be purchased online from Lazada or Carousell, or at Autobaccs.

But I don't recommend dashboard cover as it forms reflection on the front windscreen.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:54 PM, KSR said:

Hi Guys,

Thank you

Mustafa has a lot of steering wheel covers.

Don't forget the gear stick too. 

:grin:

image.thumb.png.f18e5e7877fef666b846c35038d06811.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1