Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

1 hour ago, Gabrielhrteo said:

Saw the old model deal at $51,999. Clearance sale?

C5D0326E-4DA7-4C5A-9AC7-47E535D48ABA.jpeg

a good price based on current coe. hope is not a weekend plate 

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Colin03 said:

a good price based on current coe. hope is not a weekend plate 

$52k high chance not normal plate, cause based on current coe, even it is an old clearance sale model also cannot sell at such price, unless there are many many terms and conditions?

Edited by 13177

39 minutes ago, 13177 said:

$52k high chance not normal plate, cause based on current coe, even it is an old clearance sale model also cannot sell at such price, unless there are many many terms and conditions?

Its off peak car price. 

I placed the $500 reserved price. SE called and told me that the price was a system glitch. It was a deal from circuit breaker. The deal for that car did not went through (Yesterday was last day for the deal to go through. Most prob did not managed to get the COE).  Too good to be true. Therefore it popped back up again. They have revised the price accordingly.

87AB3376-105B-4BBF-B11B-DCA1BCAF7FF1.jpeg

On 10/22/2020 at 3:21 PM, yellowshaun said:

If you had selected the G COE option, then maybe you can compel them to honour the deal =D Dont know if CASE can help in such an instance ah!

This kind of deal normally will have an exit clause in small print somewhere. But $51K for a demo unit of the older model may not be that far-fletched. The car could have been test driven and in the showroom since before Covid. 

my attrage (Aug 2020) came with thinkware F200 camera (with 16GB sd card). There is no problem in its recording operation. 

I tried to use my own sd card. After formatted it in computer, i inserted it into the camera but the camera kept repeating the error, 'memory card must be formatted, system will now restart'. it just kept doing that, leaving me no opportunity to try to use thinkware dash cam app to format it. when i put back the original sd card, all works fine, can be reformatted as well. i contacted thinkware support. They said only their original card can work and their price for 16gb is $40; 32gb is $80. 

original card comes with the car will fail in a matter of time. May i check if you have any solution to use your own sd card (to alternate with original card)? THANK YOU for your time/solution.

1 hour ago, Fibo said:

my attrage (Aug 2020) came with thinkware F200 camera (with 16GB sd card). There is no problem in its recording operation. 

I tried to use my own sd card. After formatted it in computer, i inserted it into the camera but the camera kept repeating the error, 'memory card must be formatted, system will now restart'. it just kept doing that, leaving me no opportunity to try to use thinkware dash cam app to format it. when i put back the original sd card, all works fine, can be reformatted as well. i contacted thinkware support. They said only their original card can work and their price for 16gb is $40; 32gb is $80. 

original card comes with the car will fail in a matter of time. May i check if you have any solution to use your own sd card (to alternate with original card)? THANK YOU for your time/solution.

I am also using Thinkware F200 given by them.

The Thinkware memory card is super overpriced.

Buy the Samsung Evo Plus 64GB U3 Class 10 memory card, the write speed must be the higher one at 60MB/s. I am using it, no issue at all. I just took the card out of the package and insert into the cam. Didn't even reformat the card with the computer. A bro here recommended to me in another thread. I bought at SLS for $17. 

This one (tested and proven):

ip162163_00.jpg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

On 10/22/2020 at 3:18 PM, Gabrielhrteo said:

I placed the $500 reserved price. SE called and told me that the price was a system glitch. It was a deal from circuit breaker. The deal for that car did not went through (Yesterday was last day for the deal to go through. Most prob did not managed to get the COE).  Too good to be true. Therefore it popped back up again. They have revised the price accordingly.

87AB3376-105B-4BBF-B11B-DCA1BCAF7FF1.jpeg

seems like the same old rubbish marketing stunt they pulled for the cerato model when they didn't want to honour the price listed on their website and said it was an error. 

• Praise 1

Have u test drove one before? Even better if u can request going up a ramp - it is a life changing experience :)

I didn't know the manufacturers of my dream car (Evo) could produce such a wonderful car! It is rumoured that their R&D department is regularly poached by F1 teams!

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Have u test drove one before? Even better if u can request going up a ramp - it is a life changing experience :)

I didn't know the manufacturers of my dream car (Evo) could produce such a wonderful car! It is rumoured that their R&D department is regularly poached by F1 teams!

Nope Never. Lol. just saw on the road and those are driving quite fast. lol

1 hour ago, Fyo8822 said:

Nope Never. Lol. just saw on the road and those are driving quite fast. lol

Go try try! And also test the Bezza (toyota engine) alongside it =D

↡ Advertisement