Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

My attrage is 3 months old. There is this problem... when i start driving the car, turn on radio, the volume usually slightly high (for my standard). I then have to tune it down a little. After a while, say 10-20 mins, the volume goes down to quite low (gradually), i then have to turn it up again. So, the problem is that, the radio volume doesn't resume at last level after the car engine is turn off (and on again)

I am using Android Auto, i.e. connect my phone to head unit via usb cable (for navigation and android commands). I wonder does the radio volume problem have anything to do with the radio volume?

Edited by Fibo
↡ Advertisement

On 11/27/2020 at 1:27 PM, Fibo said:

My attrage is 3 months old. There is this problem... when i start driving the car, turn on radio, the volume usually slightly high (for my standard). I then have to tune it down a little. After a while, say 10-20 mins, the volume goes down to quite low (gradually), i then have to turn it up again. So, the problem is that, the radio volume doesn't resume at last level after the car engine is turn off (and on again)

I am using Android Auto, i.e. connect my phone to head unit via usb cable (for navigation and android commands). I wonder does the radio volume problem have anything to do with the radio volume?

I have the older non-Android version and have no such problem. Since it's under warranty, bring it back to them for repair.

On 11/29/2020 at 4:17 PM, auto1701 said:

I have the older non-Android version and have no such problem. Since it's under warranty, bring it back to them for repair.

understandably but sadly, there is no Andriod Auto expert in C&C, or at least... i have not come across one. I asked 2 andriod related questions in last 2 servicing, no satisfactory answer were given 😞

25 minutes ago, Fibo said:

understandably but sadly, there is no Andriod Auto expert in C&C, or at least... i have not come across one. I asked 2 andriod related questions in last 2 servicing, no satisfactory answer were given 😞

The head unit is installed by 3rd party contractors  not by cnc.Does that answer your question?

• Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Fibo said:

I understand C&C selects a contractor to install these units via a tender. The HU should meet some of the core requirements like radio, bluetooth. Android Auto is an added bonus and not all batches will get it. Mine did not come with it. In anycase, the staff may only have rudimentary training to operate and ensure it is functional. For difficulty defects like volume changing after a while, this would need to be sent back to their OEM. Unless they give you a one to one exchange, will need to leave it with them for repair. That is why, best to go back to them, describe your problem and tell them it will only show up 1 hr later. Could be a defective amp chip on the HU PCB. 🙂

• Praise 1

Well, some newer Head Unit (HU), under 'Settings' they have the option to 'save last volume' (on/off) ... and some the default is 'off' (i.e. not save).

Maybe can try check the 'Settings' ... Good Luck !

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Fibo said:

Go to Pandan Gardens service centre.

The accessories and leather seats all fitted there, the contractors are there.

If not, just escalate to the service centre manager like I did.

• Praise 1

image.png.0139f6981c11d1379d60a50232540372.png

After spending 414,000 happy miles driving a Mitsubishi Mirage, the Huots traded it in—for a brand-new Mirage.

They used it mostly as a courier vehicle for a medical sample delivery company.

The Huots were nothing if not brand loyal: they'd also owned an Outlander Sport and a Montero Sport in the past. Still, their willingness to spend hundreds of thousands of miles bumping along in a subcompact requires a little context. The Mirage occupies a market segment not known for comfort.

To reach 414,000 miles in six years, Jerry Hout would have to put an average of 69,000 miles of road underneath him and his Mirage per year. To accomplish that driving five days a week for work, he would be hauling medical samples about 265 miles per day Monday through Friday. That's an incredible amount of miles and time in such a tiny vehicle.

• Praise 2

On 12/1/2020 at 9:39 PM, Dadiao said:

Well, some newer Head Unit (HU), under 'Settings' they have the option to 'save last volume' (on/off) ... and some the default is 'off' (i.e. not save).

Maybe can try check the 'Settings' ... Good Luck !

Thank you but i have checked. Mine doesn't have 'save last volume'...

Wow got sound proofing.

A bit lah.

:grin:

7 minutes ago, paulhon said:

Hi,

Just to share if you are wondering what is behind the attrage door😅

IMG_6990.jpg

4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Wow got sound proofing.

A bit lah.

:grin:

thought this part is mostly empty for most car as it's a plastic cover only. The sound proofing if any , mainly on the metal body of the car part?

• Praise 1