Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

(edited)

Oh ya. I forgot the Attrage qualify for a big CEVS rebate. Accent have no rebate, right?

Got. Like the Attrage which is entitled to 10k, they cannot deduct the full 10k CEVS rebate due to LTA stipulations as both OMVs are low. Can check the details from one motoring. Manual transmission carbon emission is lower, hence higher tier of CEVS rebate. This was because the revised CEVS rebate in July.

Anyway, on manual transmission. Running in FC for my kimchi is around 14-15 now. Stated FC on LTA is 5.7l/100km. Hope can go nearer to that as I finish my run in. Now only 200+km

Happy to convert from Toyota vios manual transmission as there are hardly any Bnb manual transmission rides around. The other one I know of is Almera but I can't get past the shape.

Edited by Ivan_06
↡ Advertisement

Go and see the test drive unit in Alexandra, it showed 11.2l/100km. This is 100% city but the FC is atrocious at 9km/l for a 900kg car.

I don't see how we can use a test drive unit to measure actual consumption. Let's not forget that the unit may be left idling while the SEs talk to the clients or driven without any expessway routes at all.

It is more atrocious for you to use this as a measurement of actual fc.

• Praise 2

Test drive this model, pick up same same as my 9 year old Altis. Maybe my altis engine chui already...

Ask abit more, no 3 yr or 5 yr free servicing. So gotta add up this cost when considering this vehicle.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Best go find an owner of an Attrage and see what they have to say...

I think in SG normal use you can attain 13km/l just like sgcarmart did. Maybe 14~18km/l if you drive with restraint.

But due to underpowered engine requiring lots of revving, I think most users will get 12.5~13.5.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

The Attrage is a most cheapest in the market with the cheapest quality, and when u step in to the showroom in ubi , be prepared to be disgusted with the aunties SE there, their showroom is is so unglam like their SEs. really no standard , like go coffeeshop being served by kopi tiam aunties

• Dislike 1

Turbocharged

The Attrage is a most cheapest in the market with the cheapest quality, and when u step in to the showroom in ubi , be prepared to be disgusted with the aunties SE there, their showroom is is so unglam like their SEs. really no standard , like go coffeeshop being served by kopi tiam aunties

Maybe KPT auntie is their target market then...

Supercharged

How exactly how unglam is their showroom? No aircon, no spotlight or what....

SE aunties or not, its their good services that counts.

• Praise 1

I don't see how we can use a test drive unit to measure actual consumption. Let's not forget that the unit may be left idling while the SEs talk to the clients or driven without any expessway routes at all.

It is more atrocious for you to use this as a measurement of actual fc.

That was exactly what I thought.

But I didn't bother explaining.

Best go find an owner of an Attrage and see what they have to say...

I think in SG normal use you can attain 13km/l just like sgcarmart did. Maybe 14~18km/l if you drive with restraint.

But due to underpowered engine requiring lots of revving, I think most users will get 12.5~13.5.

I have read 4 reviews of this car.

All pointed to its excellent fuel consumption. And they are reviewed by credible sources from Singapore and Malaysia which have hot climate and heavy city driving.

Straits times reviewer Chris tan isn't a fan of Mitsubishi. But he had to write objectively that the car sips fuel.

Sgcarmart drove the car quote "really hard" and managed 13.5kmlitre.

Efficient engine? LTA gave it the highest CEVS rebate for a petrol engine.

Is it a cheap n budget car? Obviously.

If u want a refined car for the same price, get the accent.

I still own a kia Rio. Bought for parents. Third year. The fuel consumption goes down the drain.

Mr ivan 06 bought a nice accent. Paid for full cash which T2 will be proud of.

He is happy with it. Thats the most important.

Different strokes for different folks.

Cheers

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

How exactly how unglam is their showroom? No aircon, no spotlight or what....

SE aunties or not, its their good services that counts.

I was there a couple of weeks ago , there is one brown short hair auntie lian or granny lian served me couldnt recall her name. Her English is atrocious with a bo chap attitude. I havent bought the Outlander , Imagine buying the car from her, definately no service at all.

Maybe KPT auntie is their target market then...

Yah you got that right

Edited by Johnnylee

(edited)

I was there a couple of weeks ago , there is one brown short hair auntie lian or granny lian served me couldnt recall her name. Her English is atrocious with a bo chap attitude. I havent bought the Outlander , Imagine buying the car from her, definately no service at all.

Yah you got that right

I'm sure many of us wouldn't rationally allow the SEs to affect or cloud our ourchoice of cars. Not happy with a certain SE, go find another or go to a different mitsu showroom.

We are there to pick a car which we may drive for 10 years, not a wife to marry for a lifetime..

Edited by Invigorated

(edited)

Frankly, if you on a budget and not the type with high expectations and just need a point A to point B car, this should do.

New Jap brand car with warranty from reputable AD should give you some piece of mind even though it's not MIJ (few Jap cars today are MIJ anyway). Just need $35k thereabouts initial outlay and around slightly more than $950 monthly(rough calculation) for 5yrs is affordable by today's standards.

That said do take a look at some Koreans for comparison, happy car shopping!!

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 5