Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Turbocharged

I rather go for the Accent. 6 speed manual too.

3 cylinder engine are just not for me.

I agree, in this price range. In this class of car though I would stretch for a Chevrolet Sonic or Mazda2. Those cars are $10k more, but I think have more upmarket sensation.

↡ Advertisement

I agree, in this price range. In this class of car though I would stretch for a Chevrolet Sonic or Mazda2. Those cars are $10k more, but I think ha

ve more upmarket sensation.

So which is more value for money? Fiesta, mazda 2 or sonic?

• Praise 2

Definitely Mazda 2, made in Japan and super tok kong FC.

Not sure if can last 10 years.

I just need an economical car to replace my mazda 3

Get the new Mazda 3. Well worth it i feel.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

I think Attrage and Accent are the only cars below $90K. The rest you guys mentioned are all above $90K, some even above $100K.

Turbocharged

I would probably say the Mazda2 due to its excellent handling and upmarket features like the "conti-style" Commander Control which apparently wows a lot of people and the heads-up-display.

It could be much better in space and refinement however, which will make the Ford Fiesta a top pick for those who want top-in-class refinement and comfort (well, below the Polo though) yet amazing handling.

Fiesta interior feels a little cheap in some places though, and it could do with the updated SYNC2 rather than SYNC1, Mazda2 at least has MZDConnect if you go for Deluxe.

Attrage is a really cheap car though, it is still way cheaper than both of these cars, but you really do sacrifice a lot to attain this price. Regardless, as a people-and-their-barang carrier, the Attrage is still quite good due to its reasonably large boot... I think its boot is actually larger than a Volvo S60... [shocked]

I think Attrage and Accent are the only cars below $90K. The rest you guys mentioned are all above $90K, some even above $100K.

Chery Fulwin2 and J3 also below S$90k

Turbocharged

Chery Fulwin2 and J3 also below S$90k

I think most SGP will pretend they don't exist... [laugh]

• Praise 2

I would probably say the Mazda2 due to its excellent handling and upmarket features like the "conti-style" Commander Control which apparently wows a lot of people and the heads-up-display.

It could be much better in space and refinement however, which will make the Ford Fiesta a top pick for those who want top-in-class refinement and comfort (well, below the Polo though) yet amazing handling.

The Commander control is not available on standard... only on the deluxe which is another 5 k more. Making the cost close to around 100k?

Turbocharged

The Commander control is not available on standard... only on the deluxe which is another 5 k more. Making the cost close to around 100k?

True... but I would try to stretch for the extra equipment of a deluxe Mz2. It's good value with deluxe.

Supercharged

If looking at Mazda2 deluxe, might as well go for Mazda3 standard liao..

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

If looking at Mazda2 deluxe, might as well go for Mazda3 standard liao..

depends on whether you want the equipment. I rather take the smaller car with equipment than the larger one without.

Supercharged

depends on whether you want the equipment. I rather take the smaller car with equipment than the larger one without.

but I find Mazda3 to be a more comfortable ride than Mazda2.. whether deluxe or standard...

Alittle bit here to mazda2..den alittle bit there to mazda3.

Next thing you know it.. you are looking at Merc A class. Haha

Test drove this car 2 times already with my wife. I must say being 1.2l and 3 cylinder engine, the power is fairly good. The spacious leg room of this sedan size and features are the best in its class.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3