Vandalism by Volvo driver?

Zxcvb

The two cars are not parked side-by-side in two adjacent vertical lots. I believe the Volvo was trying to squeeze past the right of the camera car.

Search Google Maps for "Ponggol Nasi Lemak Center" at Upper Serangoon Road and look at the street view of the back alley behind "Soon Huat Heng Trading". The camera car should be parked where the silver Honda Airwave is in the street view image.

↡ Advertisement

My guess is the owner of stationary car did not park her car properly, parked too near or on or beyond the lot boundary, open door and create a dent in the volvo parked next to it (the lady with the volvo driver had to get into after the driver drove out of the parking lot), this caused the volvo driver to get pissed off and carried out such action. If my guess is right, then the stationary car owner is also at fault in the 1st place to trigger such event to occur.

How do you conclude that a dent(if any) on the volvo was caused by the lady and not previous car owners parking that same slot too?

for all i know and care less, someone is out there :sick: , regretting the fist of glory and of course, trying to prove wiper can be swipe in many direction.

Maybe u will understand more when this happen to your new car

its just a damn car dude, chill the f**k down... geez

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Yup, lucky fella. Just saying that those who have installed 4 cameras may not be poor drivers.

But but but in that case, it doesn't mean he's not a lousy driver. Can only say he's unlucky.

Perhaps he's always offending people on the road so even after he parked, he's worried about people vandalizing his car.

Hahaha, just joking bro. Have a nice day!

Turbocharged

bro - i already give you a clear example.

hit by drunk driver. more than $100k to repair.

paid my OWN excess, had to fight to get my medical bills paid by insurer.

my car was barely two years old.

so dont need to tell me if i understand. even then, while it would have been nice to slap some sense into the guy, calling the police and taking the drunk driver off the road, in hindsight, was the right decision.

you are simply trying to justify going bonkers on someone's car over a scratch / minor fender.

try having an entire foot of your car completely crushed in. then come back and talk to me.

• Praise 2

bro - i already give you a clear example.

hit by drunk driver. more than $100k to repair.

paid my OWN excess, had to fight to get my medical bills paid by insurer.

my car was barely two years old.

so dont need to tell me if i understand. even then, while it would have been nice to slap some sense into the guy, calling the police and taking the drunk driver off the road, in hindsight, was the right decision.

you are simply trying to justify going bonkers on someone's car over a scratch / minor fender.

try having an entire foot of your car completely crushed in. then come back and talk to me.

$100k??? or is it $10k ??

Turbocharged

Wow $100k ! [smallcry] That's a lot for repair. Hope everything is fine :mellow:

sturdier than a volvo ... i think. still driving the same car 4 years after the accident ;)

• Praise 1

sturdier than a volvo ... i think. still driving the same car 4 years after the accident ;)

Haha, your car material is a combination of steel, carbon fibre and die cast aluminum so should be quite sturdy. Don't know if sturdier than wowo though. [:p]

Turbocharged

Haha, your car material is a combination of steel, carbon fibre and die cast aluminum so should be quite sturdy. Don't know if sturdier than wowo though. [:p]

i should dig up the picture of the carbon fiber "shell" that cracked. it was broken right in the front but the 2 supporting arms along the side were still unbroken. (unless they were meant for side impact .. now that i think about it ... haha)

i've seen quite a few gtr accident photos ... the car is rock solid (i hope, for my sake) lol

Supercharged

You must have put a nail under his tyre [:p]

No lah... i don't carry so many nails with me. :grin:

But along the lines of Mr Young V40 + some. :ph34r:

i should dig up the picture of the carbon fiber "shell" that cracked. it was broken right in the front but the 2 supporting arms along the side were still unbroken. (unless they were meant for side impact .. now that i think about it ... haha)

i've seen quite a few gtr accident photos ... the car is rock solid (i hope, for my sake) lol

I will save your posts to show my wife and proof that Godzilla is a damn good buy. Very safe!

Thank you very much! (also I will minus two 0s from your repair costs)

• Praise 3

No lah... i don't carry so many nails with me. :grin:

But along the lines of Mr Young V40 + some. :ph34r:

I will save your posts to show my wife and proof that Godzilla is a damn good buy. Very safe!

Thank you very much! (also I will minus two 0s from your repair costs)

[laugh][laugh] [laugh]

What an excuse to give! [thumbsup]

Police requests for information regarding driver who went beserk after his car bumped another vehicle-

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/police-issues-response-regarding-driver-who-went-beserk-after-his-car-bumped

The Police would like to request for anyone with more information to come forward to lodge a report via the Electronic Police Centre at www.spf.gov.sg/epc/index.html or at any Neighbourhood Police Centre/Post (NPC/NPP) to provide us with more details. Thank you.

actually... i don't understand how police would need more info... everyone already know the carplate number anyways...

they dont seem to have any trouble finding me with a single speeding photo of me on an expressway anyways... [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 4

i think if ppl cannot tahan seeing their new car kenna dent or scratched, they should consider buying used car, then less heart pain.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1