Vandalism by Volvo driver?

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

Next time bang the side doors.

Most likely this cam car park in a awful manner.

I'm guessing that lady couldn't get into the car due to the tight space.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

seems like cam driver parked too close to car on the right and then open car door which caused a scratch or dent to the volvo..

it is close enough that the volvo had to drive out first so that the passenger can get in, and that was when the girl seemed to discover the scratch/dent which causes the volvo driver to go rage mode

• Praise 3

To me...honestly..scratch or dent are part of car ownership ......once accumulate enough dents and scratches. ..just go do a PDR or spray paint lah...it really doesn't cost alot..why so upset..sigh...

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

seems like cam driver parked too close to car on the right and then open car door which caused a scratch or dent to the volvo..

it is close enough that the volvo had to drive out first so that the passenger can get in, and that was when the girl seemed to discover the scratch/dent which causes the volvo driver to go rage mode

I don't condone there Volvo driver's act, but it gets very irritating when one parks in a corner lot, as near to the corner, only to have the driver beside, park so near the parking border line which separates the 2 lots.

I don't condone there Volvo driver's act, but it gets very irritating when one parks in a corner lot, as near to the corner, only to have the driver beside, park so near the parking border line which separates the 2 lots.

That one is still OK.. I kena one where I parked swee swee almost hit side kerb, this bugger parked head in over the border line till I can't open my door.. very mah fan for me to go in from the passenger side as I very big size..

Even if it's the cam car parked very near to his car, it should be the cam car driver climbing out from the passenger side. The inconvenience is not really on the Volvo driver.

I would love to see how this will pan out and whether there is more to this than meets the eyes.

Turbocharged

If you guys found a only available lot in the car park and one of the parked cars is offline.

1. Will you park leaving a balance gap between both cars on your left and right? Or

2. Still park according to the lot but leaving the offline car and your car with little space?

Turbocharged

Must be the recent hot weather.

The El Nino year has a more devastating effect than we thought. Not just the weather pattern, but it brought out the animal instinct of people in this small country.

Seriously, I feel that drivers are getting very impatient especially in the recent few weeks, less tolerant and anyhow press the HORN liao.

This V40 driver was so "mad" that he forgot that a venhicle camera is common item nowadays.....what can I say.......haiz :a-no:

Guess by now, that driver must be worried about getting phone call from the authorties (likely the 'victim' has made report). That driver never remembers the no. 1 rule in NS & end up getting into trouble.

Life's too stressful....

Didn't use the correct way to vent out frustrations...

And it will be more stressful when ganna called up to the Courts.

• Praise 3

If you guys found a only available lot in the car park and one of the parked cars is offline.

1. Will you park leaving a balance gap between both cars on your left and right? Or

2. Still park according to the lot but leaving the offline car and your car with little space?

depend on situation, most important is give the driver side of the other cars sufficient space for the driver to get in, if he has any passenger they can get on after he drive the car out

if everyone is conscious enough to be considerate of other road users this kind of incredible hulk can be avoided

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

depend on situation, most important is give the driver side of the other cars sufficient space for the driver to get in, if he has any passenger they can get on after he drive the car out

if everyone is conscious enough to be considerate of other road users this kind of incredible hulk can be avoided

Even at the expense of after you parked , you don't have enough room to open your door to get out?

I agree theres probably something we are not seeing here. What caused the volvo driver to be so angry?

Perhaps it was the other car who did not park properly?

I am not trying to defend the Volvo driver as what he did is still very wrong and immature. But i just wonder what caused such an outburst.

https://www.facebook.com/sandra.chua.399/videos/10154021300664115/

What happened?? Seems like more than meets the eye.

• Praise 2

I will see if too narrow i will find other lot

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I will see if too narrow i will find other lot[/qhuote]

You skip my very first sentence lah.

↡ Advertisement