Zxcvb

Hypersonic

nothing is going to happen to the volvo driver lah

adrianli's thread is proof

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

on my fb got this comment by another driver of my car group,

disclaimer, I am not the handsome boy who hammered sandra car, i also do not know him or the guy who posted the comment below.

just extract the comment and posted below.

'Have you ever wonder why the driver of that SKR car is so pissed with an empty parked car? Ever wonder why the passenger is out the SKR car and walking slowly beside it instead of being inside?

Ever wonder why the in car camera can take video in an angle that seems like in the middle of the road?

Sandra Chua, there is always 2 sides of a story. Was your car parked in Tue middle of the road blocking other cars? No everyone else is driving a smaller car than yours.'

Wah wah wah wah.. Now play car size already? Like that I don't deserve to drive on the road. I must look at upgrade then can drive and go around slamming other smaller cars bonnet.

Turbocharged

Wah wah wah wah.. Now play car size already? Like that I don't deserve to drive on the road. I must look at upgrade then can drive and go around slamming other smaller cars bonnet.

Lorry will be a good starting point. Hee.....

now wo wo driver getting friends to posts these?

Turbocharged

disclaimer, I am not the handsome boy who hammered sandra car, i also do not know him or the guy who posted the comment below.

'Have you ever wonder why the driver of that SKR car is so pissed with an empty parked car? Ever wonder why the passenger is out the SKR car and walking slowly beside it instead of being inside?

Ever wonder why the in car camera can take video in an angle that seems like in the middle of the road?

Sandra Chua, there is always 2 sides of a story. Was your car parked in Tue middle of the road blocking other cars? No everyone else is driving a smaller car than yours.'

that means this Xiao cha bor small car is in a non-parking lot.

I guess most likely, since didn't see any clarification from the cam car owner.

like that, cam car owner 101% deserve it

Unfortunately 2 wrongs does not make a right. And as my ex-Chinese teacher says, you can do anything you want. But be ready to bear the consequences if you are caught. Unfortunately, handsome boy has been caught.

Instead, handsome boy should have taken video of the offending car in the middle of the road and let the authority deal with it. Too late now.

• Praise 3

that means this Xiao cha bor small car is in a non-parking lot.

I guess most likely, since didn't see any clarification from the cam car owner.

like that, cam car owner 101% deserve it

i could be wrong but the comment mention middle of the road.

could be cam car anyhow park in single lane road or double park making volvo car trying to squeeze thru scratch itself in the process?

and the comment 'small car' seem to ruffle several feathers.

i think he doesn't look down on ppl with small cars, it just means there are ppl with bigger cars in size, lorries, vans included that might have problem squeezing thru if you just anyhow park.

• Praise 2

Unfortunately 2 wrongs does not make a right. And as my ex-Chinese teacher says, you can do anything you want. But be ready to bear the consequences if you are caught. Unfortunately, handsome boy has been caught.

Instead, handsome boy should have taken video of the offending car in the middle of the road and let the authority deal with it. Too late now.

Not everyone can deal with obnoxious, disparaging or entitled behaviour in a calm and objective way.

• Praise 1

i could be wrong but the comment mention middle of the road.

could be cam car anyhow park in single lane road or double park making volvo car trying to squeeze thru scratch itself in the process?

and the comment 'small car' seem to ruffle several feathers.

i think he doesn't look down on ppl with small cars, it just means there are ppl with bigger cars in size, lorries, vans included that might have problem squeezing thru if you just anyhow park.

most prob double parked thats why the boy boy gf cannot go in the car and accidently hit the car while trying to manouvre out......

(edited)

now wo wo driver getting friends to posts these?

Maybe? Or he is Wo Wo driver? I answer for him.

'Have you ever wonder why the driver of that SKR car is so pissed with an empty parked car?

Because skill no good. Difficult to get out. Ms Sandra park too close for comfort.

Ever wonder why the passenger is out the SKR car and walking slowly beside it instead of being inside?

Refer to answer 1. Because skill no good. Need V comd to guide.

How we know? Ask Ms Sandra lor. You haven't leave a note to Ms Sandra, how Ms Sandra gonna contact you to tell you why her camera angle seems like middle of the road? Why not you leave contact in FB now? She may contact you and answer you.

Block other car then block lor. Call tow truck, call police to inform owner. No need to bang and twist wiper right? Judgement failure you blame other people? It is like you know have sex without condom, may result in having unwanted pregnancy. You know your car may not be able to squeeze out, you neh si squeeze out and now say, that car block you? You have sex, never think will have baby, got baby, you say the person you have sex with never tell you must use condom else may have baby? Eh friend, you need to wake up can? Don't k p k b because you think your small car is big. V40 is not a big car.

Edited by Passion
  • Praise 1

Yea, seen many cases ... must engage a good lawyer maybe got chance ...

(edited)

Not everyone can deal with obnoxious, disparaging or entitled behaviour in a calm and objective way.

Agreed. That's why there are Crimes of Passion. But still, in the eye of the law, handsome boy loses by lashing out first.

At best, he can only claim extenuating circumstances.

Edited by Limwsv

(edited)

go to cam car facebook and there is this comment -

"ur car ganna again? "

This is real childish acts, wonder what are they earning out of these foolish revenge ?

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 1

If Bro Adrianli took up "civil suit" persistently against the vandal, that idiot will need to compensate damage and charge in penal code penalty punishment.

SPF infamous excuses is "Private Legal Suit" for vandalism beside State Property.

2 sided story lah...

Miss Sandra could have parked her car illegally ? Otherwise why the reaction ?

but still does not give him the right to vandalism. Its his obnoxious behaviour that is the problem imo. :serious-business:

girl was checking the left rear side of the car?

maybe kana knocked into by the car

but silly lah... should have noticed that there was a car cam

↡ Advertisement