Vandalism by Volvo driver?

Zxcvb

Ask stupid question, was there anyone inside the car-cam car when it happened?

At one point the angry guy (after whacking the hood) seemed to be coming around to talk to someone who would have been sitting in the driver's seat, before he went back and jerked the wiper. The lack of audio did not help provide clarity.

It's one thing to whack an empty, parked car; it can potentially be a totally different story if the car was actually occupied.

↡ Advertisement

i could be wrong but the comment mention middle of the road.

could be cam car anyhow park in single lane road or double park making volvo car trying to squeeze thru scratch itself in the process?

and the comment 'small car' seem to ruffle several feathers.

i think he doesn't look down on ppl with small cars, it just means there are ppl with bigger cars in size, lorries, vans included that might have problem squeezing thru if you just anyhow park.

cannot be trying to squeeze through lah, the front seat passenger was outside . . so car must have been parked there. . .

Stupid guy lah. Car get scratch, wait for Sandra lah. Can claim insurance what. Now U whack the car, u become hit and run. Xiao bo.

Hypersonic

2 sided story lah...

Miss Sandra could have parked her car illegally ? Otherwise why the reaction ?

Precisely. For all we know, she could be one of those inconsiderate driver who like to anyhow park and can't drive properly. The world only revolves around her....me me and me only!

But having said that, there's so many ways for the ginnah to get back at her. Why do it from the front? From the side, there's so many ways. Noob! [laugh]

• Praise 1

Precisely. For all we know, she could be one of those inconsiderate driver who like to anyhow park and can't drive properly. The world only revolves around her....me me and me only!

But having said that, there's so many ways for the ginnah to get back at her. Why do it from the front? From the side, there's so many ways. Noob! [laugh]

he was rubbing his hands in glee when he moved towards the back . . . I think he must have kicked the side of the cam car too.

Xin jiao . . . . no experience. [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Stupid guy lah. Car get scratch, wait for Sandra lah. Can claim insurance what. Now U whack the car, u become hit and run. Xiao bo.

Wait for miss Sandra to come back? You are not joking.

Supersonic

If Bro Adrianli took up "civil suit" persistently against the vandal, that idiot will need to compensate damage and charge in penal code penalty punishment.

SPF infamous excuses is "Private Legal Suit" for vandalism beside State Property.

That guy was an undischarged bankrupt owing millions in debt. Sue also waste your own money.

Turbocharged

SPF have alot of cases, they have to prioritise.

nothing to prioritise

Ah gong property or family member not involve.

MIB will ask you go civil case. [laugh]

When i was young, i also hit the bonnet of a car that was preventing us from exiting the lot. Of course, didn't do stuff like twisting off the wiper.

Young man sometimes have anger issues, have to learn from them.

That being said, either one of them must be parked illegally in a very obnoxious way. Can't tell who is who.

Hope the young man learns his lesson.

Hypersonic

When i was young, i also hit the bonnet of a car that was preventing us from exiting the lot. Of course, didn't do stuff like twisting off the wiper.

Young man sometimes have anger issues, have to learn from them.

That being said, either one of them must be parked illegally in a very obnoxious way. Can't tell who is who.

Hope the young man learns his lesson.

Long time ago, no such thing as car camera so no problem.

Now? Better think twice about doing something from the front.

• Praise 1

Stupid behaviour always triumphs lol...

must beware the back also...many 2 channels cam nowadays

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

must beware the back also...many 2 channels cam nowadays

Yes true.

That's why I said from the sides.

If the driver also have camera pointing at the side, then we can safely conclude that driver is one lousy driver and shouldn't be on the road. We should be scared of him/her more than he/she is scared of us.

(edited)

Yes true.

That's why I said from the sides.

If the driver also have camera pointing at the side, then we can safely conclude that driver is one lousy driver and shouldn't be on the road. We should be scared of him/her more than he/she is scared of us.

There's this driver who has 4 cameras in his car, it was due to his experience of a motorcyclist who was lane splitting at high speed between the said car and another car, lost control and crashed into the side of the car. Motorcyclist claimed that car didn't check blind spot but fortunately there was a witness with a car camera behind.

Edited by Mason016

Hypersonic

There's this driver who has 4 cameras in his car, it was due to his experience of a motorcyclist who was lane splitting at high speed between the said car and another car, lost control and crashed into the side of the car. Motorcyclist claimed that car didn't check blind spot but fortunately there was a witness with a car camera behind.

So the conclusion is...?

The car with the camera behind the said car helped him in the end right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1