Chevy Malibu 2016

Singxmm

Oooh, burn.

In any case plenty of choices to be had at 10k depre/70k asking:

https://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?MOD=&PR1=60&PR2=80&DP1=9&DP2=11&FR=2015&TO=2015&DL=&LOC=&POS=&TRN=&AVL=&ENG=&FUE=&MIL_C=&OWN_C=&ASL=1

Good luck selling a genuine American car for which an AD doesn’t exist in Singapore anymore - only Saab would be a worse ownership proposition.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Oooh, burn.

In any case plenty of choices to be had at 10k depre/70k asking:

https://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?MOD=&PR1=60&PR2=80&DP1=9&DP2=11&FR=2015&TO=2015&DL=&LOC=&POS=&TRN=&AVL=&ENG=&FUE=&MIL_C=&OWN_C=&ASL=1

Good luck selling a genuine American car for which an AD doesn’t exist in Singapore anymore - only Saab would be a worse ownership proposition.

The ad was posted on 30 Dec 2019, so probably its a hard sell. Worse still there is a similar car with similar description at a lower depre. Oh, and lower mileage too!

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=881892&DL=3049

We wish Mr Yip luck!

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Toeknee_33 said:

The ad was posted on 30 Dec 2019, so probably its a hard sell. Worse still there is a similar car with similar description at a lower depre. Oh, and lower mileage too!

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=881892&DL=3049

We wish Mr Yip luck!

this other car for sale by a dealer, seemed to have copied the same description used by Mr Yip too. hahaha.

• Haha! 1

Well I hope you guys had good fun making such baseless claims on something that you do not even drive, much less own. 

Obviously you guys prefer tempered mileage examples over my real one. Now I know why odometer fraud is so rampant in SG and authorities are not doing anything about it. It is becos you people believed in everything you see on the surface and would swoon over very low mileage numbers. 

In any case, yes there are no takers for my car. But it ok. I've decided to keep it but I've also ordered a new Opel Insignia 2L as my 2nd car. The idea of owning 2 Epsilon 2 platforms in SG and owing 2 real GM drivetrains is enticing enough for me. And that the longer I have these 2 cars, the rarer they will be in SG. 

This ad will be deleted after I take delivery of the Insignia. Thank you. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

Well I hope you guys had good fun making such baseless claims on something that you do not even drive, much less own. 

WHAT A STATEMENT TO MAKE!!!!!!

image.png

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 5

20 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

Obviously you guys prefer tempered mileage examples over my real one. Now I know why odometer fraud is so rampant in SG and authorities are not doing anything about it. It is becos you people believed in everything you see on the surface and would swoon over very low mileage numbers. 

In any case, yes there are no takers for my car. But it ok. I've decided to keep it but I've also ordered a new Opel Insignia 2L as my 2nd car. The idea of owning 2 Epsilon 2 platforms in SG and owing 2 real GM drivetrains is enticing enough for me. And that the longer I have these 2 cars, the rarer they will be in SG. 

OPEL.... wahahaha...

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

Its tampered, not tempered.

Well congratulations to you then! The Opel Insignia 2L is a great car! Entirely designed and made by GM USA! Can do 0-100 in 6 secs! Yesh sirree!!

• Haha! 1

On 2/12/2020 at 5:32 PM, Toeknee_33 said:

Its tampered, not tempered.

Well congratulations to you then! The Opel Insignia 2L is a great car! Entirely designed and made by GM USA! Can do 0-100 in 6 secs! Yesh sirree!!

A POS car without AD support is a good recipe route to local scrap yard.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 2/12/2020 at 2:57 PM, Mkl22 said:

OPEL.... wahahaha...

Maybe in his dream lah. This kind of pattern more than badminton person on his way to drive his employer's opel.....combo van liao. Hahaha! 

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Only idiotic keyboard warriors like you subscribe to such silly myths. If everyone were to follow your analogy, all PI can close shop already. And that no PHV rental companies will buy their cars from PI. And PI do sell other models that are not Vezel, Sienta, Noah, Alphard etc. 

And all classic and antique cars in SG should be at the scrap yard instead of being on the road. 

It just shows how shallow you are and how easy it is for dealers to chop big carrot heads on you just becos you need to cling to them for your car to survive in SG, and to command 'good resale value' as a result. Perhaps you can enlighten us why the existence of a good AD is required to prevent your purchase from going to the scrap yard?

2 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

Only idiotic keyboard warriors like you subscribe to such silly myths. If everyone were to follow your analogy, all PI can close shop already. And that no PHV rental companies will buy their cars from PI. And PI do sell other models that are not Vezel, Sienta, Noah, Alphard etc. 

And all classic and antique cars in SG should be at the scrap yard instead of being on the road. 

It just shows how shallow you are and how easy it is for dealers to chop big carrot heads on you just becos you need to cling to them for your car to survive in SG, and to command 'good resale value' as a result. Perhaps you can enlighten us why the existence of a good AD is required to prevent your purchase from going to the scrap yard?

Because I have the cash to let AD with full support from 3 pointed star to chop me, do you have the ability to do that? Some AD even offer warranty for PI cars for a adoption fee, do you have AD to do that? You can't even do a shit when a recall happen on your beloved malibu because you have no AD support even for spare parts! Your situation is worse than a PI car!

Maybe you dont get the idea yet for POS car title. The Japanese cars that you listed are so far away from this title. Only Malibu get this title because there are only 1 or 2 kittens left on this place aka 小猫. Plus with extinct AD support, don't you think your beloved Malibu deserve POS car title?

Anyway, gd luck to your car sale if you managed to sell it, calling names on ppls show how flawed your character is🤭

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

GM is dead in RHD markets. 
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/gm-plans-pull-australia-zealand-022940130.html

so not only no local AD, it’s the end of the line for RHD cars. 

Mary Barra and her management team is running GM into the ground. After retreating from Australia, Asia, China, Japan, Russia and Europe, they will never be able to set up shop there ever again. Their home turf USA is being eroded by the competition too. Where else are they gonna sell their cars? 

Next thing they will do is to sell off their brands one by one to stay afloat. Soon GM will be no more. 

Edited by Toeknee_33

But Asking for 20k over paper for a high coe car and low parf?

That's totally unrealistic. This is coming from a 2015 car owner. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

General Motors says it's pulling out of Australia, New Zealand and Thailand as part of a strategy to exit markets that don't produce adequate returns on investments.

The company said in a statement Sunday that it will wind down sales, engineering and design operations for its historic Holden brand in Australia and New Zealand in 2021.

It also plans to sell its Rayong factory in Thailand to China's Great Wall Motors and withdraw the Chevrolet brand from Thailand by the end of this year.

GM has 828 employees in Australia and New Zealand and another 1,500 in Thailand, the company said.

CEO Mary Barra says the company wants to focus on markets where it can drive strong returns. She says GM will support its employees and customers in the transition.

The company said it will scale back operations in all three countries to selling niche specialty vehicles. It also will make the same move in Japan, Russia and Europe, where “we don't have significant scale.”

“We are pursuing a niche presence by selling profitable high-end imported vehicles supported by a lean GM structure,” International Operations Senior Vice President Julian Blissett said in the statement.

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Actually in this time and age, just get the parts online from anywhere in the world. Just find a trustworthy workshop to fix. Don't have to be a carrot to the AD. 

Having said that, I would stay away from anything American, or now, French... 

Edited by Volvobrick
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4