Chevy Malibu 2016

Singxmm

21 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Actually in this time and age, just get the parts online from anywhere in the world. Just find a trustworthy workshop to fix. Don't have to be a carrot to the AD. 

Having said that, I would stay away from anything American, or now, French... 

In Sg. There's this minor thing called the coe. Any day your car is not working properly, means u are burning money. 

OK lah. If u really love your car so much then go ahead. But for 95% of people, the car cannot hinder everyday life. Its supposed to save us time which is the something that you cannot recover back. 

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Actually in this time and age, just get the parts online from anywhere in the world. Just find a trustworthy workshop to fix. Don't have to be a carrot to the AD. 

Having said that, I would stay away from anything American, or now, French... 

Of cos we can buy part from online but it only apply to common brands here & overseas. For niche brand & originate from LHD, as well scrap the car, don't waste time. 

12 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Why all so harsh... Live and let live lah. 

Well like I said, some keyboard warriors are just too free and love to attack others who have different opinions that the so called 'norm'. I dare say chances are he do not even own a car... 

12 hours ago, Lala81 said:

But Asking for 20k over paper for a high coe car and low parf?

That's totally unrealistic. This is coming from a 2015 car owner. 

U may also question why the other Malibu sold by consignment dealer is asking for similar prices? And that some time ago Alpine itself manage to sell 3 of their EX LEASING Malibu away at close to 20k over paper as well.

There are buyers... you just need to find the correct buyers who knows what they want, and not those who subscribe to the so called norm and got chopped carrot heads over and over again yet still be smug over their actions  

Just now, Cheefarn said:

U may also question why the other Malibu sold by consignment dealer is asking for similar prices? And that some time ago Alpine itself manage to sell 3 of their EX LEASING Malibu away at close to 20k over paper as well.

There are buyers... you just need to find the correct buyers who knows what they want, and not those who subscribe to the so called norm and got chopped carrot heads over and over again yet still be smug over their actions  

Well. These dealers and sold by alpine are likely to be offering those type of maximum loans with minimum down-payment with precisely these type of overpriced cars to qualify for .

I won't dispute there are buyers. But I really doubt these are the discerning buyers you claim them to be lol... 

• Haha! 3

The current COE is HALF the 2015 COE.

anyway dealers will probably say.. Malibu? mai la... clog up my parking and tie up my money only.....

• Haha! 3

45 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

Well like I said, some keyboard warriors are just too free and love to attack others who have different opinions that the so called 'norm'. I dare say chances are he do not even own a car... 

Ya, like the one posting ad to sell his beloved malibu at a ridiculous price & getting ready to drive his employer's van (dream van) or taking public transport.

Good morning Mr. Yip, how many viewing appointments for your car today?🤭

Edited by Sugimoto
  • Haha! 2

On 2/12/2020 at 2:57 PM, Mkl22 said:

OPEL.... wahahaha...

Likely LLST take a big hit and trade in to AG lah.

keep as 2nd car... hee hee hee

what an honour to own two superbly engineered GM gems!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

On 2/18/2020 at 9:09 AM, Cheefarn said:

Cheefarn, Chevy Malibu is a class of its own...definitely better than the other cars in the similar range...only this ewho knows what they want can appreciate..I am one of them 

19 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Likely LLST take a big hit and trade in to AG lah.

keep as 2nd car... hee hee hee

what an honour to own two superbly engineered GM gems!

To be honest, hand to heart, the Malibu and the even the Insignia are decent, albeit unpopular cars. Not top of the class, but still decent lah.

They are tainted with the POS title purely and solely because of the association with this particularly OMFG FOS owner. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1