2016 Mitsubishi Outlander

Marcostan

Japanese car except Nissan, don't expect they will give you good equipment

i think it is very bias comment, tell us what nissan provide? I will rather say nissan is the worst anong all japanese car!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i think it is very bias comment, tell us what nissan provide? I will rather say nissan is the worst anong all japanese car!

Your comment also bias ley.

• Praise 1

it is this kind of 'promo' price just before COE bidding which may drive up interest, and indirectly conribute to COE rush...

but i wonder if all those who booked at 'promo' prices will get....i think invariably the AD will say..."sorry COE went up, so must top up to secure COE"...

You have a point on these promo prices locking in buyers n then later unable to secure COE. Happened to Altis buyers in Feb IIRC. That said if you are keen on this car n in no real rush, no harm to Tikam but have to go in with your eyes open that potentially u can't buy elsewhere for the next few mths if they can't secure your COE.

Must admit that if you are successful at $119k as posted by one of the forumers here, u simply can't get anywhere else for so much car at this price!

• Praise 6

I read it from the review in sgcarmart. You can check it out here.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_reviews.php?CarCode=11740&RID=3570#comments3570

Unfortunately, the reviewer did not specify whether it is guaranteed coe or the coe rebate level.

Not sure if someone misquoted. Checked with them and 119 is for the asx. The outlander is selling at 140+.

(edited)

Your comment also bias ley.

:D you are exactly right bro,

but normally I ignore this kind of belligerent comment :a-no:

Edited by MQX87511

I remembered when I test drove it when it was first introduced. The listed price was $139K but for that weekend there was a $20K overtrade. It was not the ASX unless of course the agent may have misquoted to me.

if 130k or lesser ..best buy ..a little underpower also best buy

in Singapore traffic condition, no car is underpower :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 2

in Singapore traffic condition, no car is underpower :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Hi,

I was in the showroom earlier on before the COE releasement and was quoted 142K, rebate 65K..Omv 19K

I think if the price is around 130-133K will be good for me as I've offloaded my heavy weight Oct 2008 Pajero to a new owner and currently sourcing for another SUV or Wagon....I was at Komoco last evening and quoted the i40 wagon at 137K, Omv 23K..

Hmm, hunt carries on.....

Trol

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I called Mitsubishi after seeing the price quoted in the review. They replied that the price is impossible for the new model and was quoted 142 999k, similar to the price i was quoted on the sunday when the new model was brought in. [:(]

• Praise 1

I called Mitsubishi after seeing the price quoted in the review. They replied that the price is impossible for the new model and was quoted 142 999k, similar to the price i was quoted on the sunday when the new model was brought in. [:(]

I went to check - actually I test drove the outgoing model they were clearing but had not made clear. More recently saw the 2015 model -lots more chrome on it. Thats why the 20K overtrade offer. Good thing I was not even considering it.

Went to see it this week before Coe bidding.. Priced at $156k, and further discount 13k if trade in car and take their loan and insurance, effective price is 143k.. Omv 18k.. Coe rebate at 60k.

After CatB Coe drop 6k on Wednesday.. The new price is $139,999.. Selling price drop $3k.. Un..un..un..un..unbelievable.. Sibei hotan. I would take the Kia Sorento anytime over this outlander and it's in the same building at the next shop..

Neutral Newbie

Went to see it this week before Coe bidding.. Priced at $156k, and further discount 13k if trade in car and take their loan and insurance, effective price is 143k.. Omv 18k.. Coe rebate at 60k.

After CatB Coe drop 6k on Wednesday.. The new price is $139,999.. Selling price drop $3k.. Un..un..un..un..unbelievable.. Sibei hotan. I would take the Kia Sorento anytime over this outlander and it's in the same building at the next shop..

Agree with you, Outlander is a overpriced poor quality, rough rengine, bad insulated interior car. a cheap buy for budget

anyone knows what is the final selling price for it now? normally got discount so the price listed in sgcarmart is not actual purchase price. tia

Turbocharged

Performance is just decent, and road noise was very intrusive.

Mit car are not known to be quiet. Their Lancer GLX and EX, colt, Evo all noisy. I expect the same for the outlander

↡ Advertisement